Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
Could you pray that God will help me to find my way,
that God will improve my mental state.
that god will help me to succeed in my work and to help me to stop being lazy.
that God will give me lasting happiness.
that God will help my bi-polar mum find faith in him.
that God will help my best friend katie find faith in him
and that God will save me from satan.

Thankyou so much, if you want me to pray for you I will.

God Bless,
Becky

angels23

Nov 20, 2006
United Arab Emirates
✟7,923.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well Becksy, It's much easier to pray that You will find God's way rather than that you find your way, cos The Bible says His ways are higher than ours. And in order to win against laziness, just set some goals for yourself, thatway you will work more systematically and achieve more. Without goals, it's hard to keep going.
And Becksy dear, as a child of God, God has already put you above Satan, all you need to know is what belongs to you. 2 Corinthians 10:4&5 talks about the weapons you've got. Simply because Jesus overcame...All that..He did for you, so you and i can live victorious okay? Just Go whip the devil, it's just like fighting a chicken without it's head, it practically can't harm you.

Lord we pray for Becksy that in Jesus name you will lead her into your plan and ourpose and that as a result she will find hapiness and fulfillment. Give her courage and strength. We also pray for Katie and Becksy's mom that you will help them draw closer to you in Jesus Name, Amen.
Well becksy, God does answer prayer so you should be able to see some results asap, God Bless

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi,
Could you pray that God will help me to find my way,
that God will improve my mental state.
that god will help me to succeed in my work and to help me to stop being lazy.
that God will give me lasting happiness.
that God will help my bi-polar mum find faith in him.
that God will help my best friend katie find faith in him
and that God will save me from satan.

Thankyou so much, if you want me to pray for you I will.

God Bless,
Becky
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I ask that You be in complete control in her life. I ask that Your perfect will be done. I pray that You would give her a deep hunger for Your Word and Your people and to find comfort and peace thru both. I pray that You would help her to grow in her walk and to find everything in You. Thank You LORD for her tender heart, and for those willing to pray, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie
I would very much appreciate your prayers, God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums