Please pray for me and my friend

squeekers22

Jan 23, 2007
✟16,004.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
please pray for me and my freind tony that me and his realstion ship will grow.... and hope it will work out between me and tony that tony says who he says who he reallys is and just have god with him at all times and anoint him with his holy spirt and that god leads him the right way

in jesus name
amen

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
please pray for me and my freind tony that me and his realstion ship will grow.... and hope it will work out between me and tony that tony says who he says who he reallys is and just have god with him at all times and anoint him with his holy spirt and that god leads him the right way

in jesus name
amen

Come Holy Spirit enkindle Tony's heart with the fire of your love. Almighty Father may he know your presence, lead him unto the path of righteous. Let thy will be known to them, in Jesus name. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0