Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Jome. I know that Laura loves him, and is worried about him & what he's doing. I pray that You'll reach out to Jome and touch him. Help him see the destructive things he's doing, and help him remember how much he's loved by Laura, and especially by You.

Upvote 0

LauraLu

Aug 5, 2007
North Carolina
✟8,057.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Laura, my heart goes out to you. My ex also needs to come to Jesus and I am struggling with it. Read my last blog post... it might remind you of God's power a little <3

Lord, I pray for Laura and Jome today. Father, only you know how to bring Jome to you. Let Laura be a light to him, and give him clarity. Help him to learn from his mistakes, and realize that he needs your peace and understanding. Help him to grow up and grow in you and be a strong man. Also give Laura peace during this hard time. Let your will be done, Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Things are still not going well. We did talk today but we just argued. He says I need to grow up and learn to put emotion to the side and be a friend and a real woman. He thinks I should be able to forget about everything that happened between us and be there for him and leave my feelings aside. He says he doesn't think it will happen for us now because I can't grow up. I think it's him that needs to grow up.

I'm so lost and confused. I need to walk away and I try, but I hate having him out of my life completely. I needs God's strength and guidance and I just ask God to let this go according to His plan and that something good will happen for a change.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
LauraLN83- wow, this sounds awful, I remember how hopeful a young heart can be, and also how crushed and lonely, and your posts bring back those feelings of longing, anguish and pain.

Jesus, hear these prayers. Answer Laura according to Your perfect will for her life. Help Jome with his financial problems and his feelings and help this situation to resolve itself soon, with Your help.
Please let Laura lean on You, FOCUS on You and trust and rely on You for the right and best answer to be worked out for her considering this relationship with her ex-bf Jome. Amen.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayers! Please continue to pray that Jome will have a change of heart and God will lead him away from his current lifestyle and back to us and our family.

I'm just feeling so lost, confused and hopeless right now. Jome says the only chance we have is for me to be a friend as a first step. I am just so scared that if I do that I will only end up getting hurt if he starts seeing someone else. I don't what to do, but I pray that if it is God's will for us to work out then I will be able to do this.

Also, I know a lot of times when Jome and I argue we say things we don't mean. We know exactly how to push each other's buttons and how to make the other mad. I ask God that he will help us control our anger and that He will help me to be the woman Jome fell in love with and that Jome will see that same person in me all over again.

Dear Lord, please work a miracle in this situation. I can't take much more of the crying, hurting and fighting.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I am not feeling particularly hopeful right now. I've had a headache for a week and my vision is blurry from crying so much lately. I just still don't know what to do - I don't know if I should try being Jome's friend or just stop everything altogether. It will hurt either way, but why prolong it by being his friend if things aren't going to work out?

Dear Lord, I come to you this morning continuing to ask for a miracle in this situation. At this point, I don't even know what that miracle could be, but I know You do. Please let today be better than yesterday and please keep me from being hurt by Jome anymore. Please Lord, deal with Jome's heart and work a change in him for the better. Just lead me to the right decision based upon Your will and Your plan. Help me be strong and cut Jome out of my life if we aren't meant to be and if we are then help me to be his friend and to show him the woman he fell in love with. In Your Name I Ask, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Jome and I are having some issues right now over dating other people - should we / shouldn't we if we think we will wind up together again. Please pray that if we are meant to be God will keep us from desiring to be with others.

Jome and I are supposed to spend a lot of time together this weekend. Please pray that it will go well. I ask God that we have a good time together and that we start seeing things we like about each other again. That the same spark and attraction that brought us together will come out again and make us long to be together and end this fighting.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Jome and I are having some issues right now over dating other people - should we / shouldn't we if we think we will wind up together again. Please pray that if we are meant to be God will keep us from desiring to be with others.

Jome and I are supposed to spend a lot of time together this weekend. Please pray that it will go well. I ask God that we have a good time together and that we start seeing things we like about each other again. That the same spark and attraction that brought us together will come out again and make us long to be together and end this fighting.
Will be praying for your weekend together. May you have a blessed one.

Just wondering if he might be afraid of commitment right now due to his past. If so, praying he will learn to trust again.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your prayers whitebeaches, and yes he is afraid of commiting again and he admits that. He also says he is afraid to let anyone love him and that he's not ready to settle down again, despite the fact that several months ago it was him who was so anxious to get married.

Please pray for our weekend. Jome says he just trying to see if we can even be friends and hang out because right now we can't even have a phone conversation without fighting. I hope this weekend will prove that we can and like I said, it will ignite that same spark and love that brought us together to begin with.

Upvote 0

LauraLu

Aug 5, 2007
North Carolina
✟8,057.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
God, please continue to look after Laura and Jome. If it is in your will for these two to be together, take away Jome's doubt. Come into his life and give him your peace and wisdom, Father. Shield Laura from the hurt that he is causing and help her be strong. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I just want to thank God that Jome and I had a really good weekend. Right now, things are looking up a little. He told me he was very happy with how things went and that he was very impressed with me. Please pray that things continue to improve with us and continue to pray for Jome's salvation.

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Please pray for me and my ex-fiance Jome. We were supposed to be married the first week of May and he called it off the first of April. We never had problems or fought before, so it was completely unexpected. Since then, we have been back and forth trying to work things out. Three times he asked me to come back to him and three times I did, only to get hurt when he changed his mind after a couple of days. Since we split, Jome has been living a life of destruction - partying, drinking, blowing money and yes, other women as well. I am very afraid for him that he is going to lose everything, most importantly his little six year old daughter who he barely sees since we split. Since the break-up, we have talked almost everyday up until this past Monday. Jome said we just needed to quit talking altogether because it wasn't working and he wasn't going to be ready for a relationship for a long time.

I love Jome VERY, VERY much and I know God has a reason for us not being together right now. But, I also know that God knows the desire of my heart and it is to be a wonderful wife and stepmother to Jome and his daughter. PLEASE pray first and foremost that Jome will be saved and God will mold him into the great man that I know he can be. Pray that he will get his life on the right track again. Also pray that God will restore our relationship if he sees fit. I need your prayers as well for strength and comfort in this difficult time. I pray that God will help me move on if it is His will. I believe in miracles and that the situation is now entirely in God's hands. Please pray for a miracle!

Lord, I love you and I know you are a GOD that knows all things. We all thank you for Life and for your SON the Christ. Lord I pray that you will reveal to my sister in Christ, what she needs to do before going any futher with this man. Lord you told us in your word that two people not walking in the same directions will not work. That was talking about saved vs unsaved. Lord I pray that Jome will be saved in the name of Jesus and I pray that he will make him mind up. Lord I pray and I know that your WILL shall be done. In the name of Jesus AMEN AMEN AMEN:groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just want to thank God that Jome and I had a really good weekend. Right now, things are looking up a little. He told me he was very happy with how things went and that he was very impressed with me. Please pray that things continue to improve with us and continue to pray for Jome's salvation.
:pray: May God open the right door and hope that you will choose the right path ya!God bless u my sister!

Upvote 0