PLEASE Pray for Me and My Ex-Fiance!

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me and my ex-fiance Jome. We were supposed to be married the first week of May and he called it off the first of April. We never had problems or fought before, so it was completely unexpected. Since then, we have been back and forth trying to work things out. Three times he asked me to come back to him and three times I did, only to get hurt when he changed his mind after a couple of days. Since we split, Jome has been living a life of destruction - partying, drinking, blowing money and yes, other women as well. I am very afraid for him that he is going to lose everything, most importantly his little six year old daughter who he barely sees since we split. Since the break-up, we have talked almost everyday up until this past Monday. Jome said we just needed to quit talking altogether because it wasn't working and he wasn't going to be ready for a relationship for a long time.

I love Jome VERY, VERY much and I know God has a reason for us not being together right now. But, I also know that God knows the desire of my heart and it is to be a wonderful wife and stepmother to Jome and his daughter. PLEASE pray first and foremost that Jome will be saved and God will mold him into the great man that I know he can be. Pray that he will get his life on the right track again. Also pray that God will restore our relationship if he sees fit. I need your prayers as well for strength and comfort in this difficult time. I pray that God will help me move on if it is His will. I believe in miracles and that the situation is now entirely in God's hands. Please pray for a miracle!

Reactions: JPPT1974

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, You know the trouble in this situation. Let our sister's heart not be burdened nor her thoughts troubled for You are with her. Lead her O Lord in the way she should go. Father, open the eyes of this young man. Let him see the destruction he is choosing. Let the enemy be revealed in his life. My God, lead him back to You. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please continue to pray for me, Jome and his daughter. Mornings are always really hard because it is the first thing on my mind when I open my eyes.

Also, pray that Jome will contact me soon if God sees fit. I miss him so much and we haven't talked in a week now.

I admit that this is the first time I have placed the situation entirely in God's hands. Until now, Jome and I have been talking and I could tell him how I felt. I have been fighting for him and trying to fix everything myself. Now, only God can fix Jome and restore our relationship. I can't try anymore because we aren't in contact.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I want to thank God for answering one of my prayers. Shortly after my last post, Jome contacted me and said he needs a friend to talk to and he needs it to be me. He said he needs to be alone and that the reasons are financial.

I'm thankful that God has re-opened the lines of communication between me and Jome. Please continue to pray that he will get out of this mess.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please continue to pray for me and Jome. I talked to him some yesterday and he really is in a bad situation; however, I feel like he is pulling me back in again by telling me how much he loves me, wants to be with me, he's making a huge mistake, yet he can't be with me. He knows all this does is leave me hanging and it is torture.

I knew when the time came that he really got in trouble he would be leaning on me because he has no one else, no real family. I love him, so I can't turn my back on him, but at the same time I can't do this to myself again.

Please pray for God's direction for us and for a miracle in Jome's heart and his financial situation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ink.gif

Praying for your request.

:hug:'s
NewSong

Upvote 0

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Dear heavenly father, there are hardly words to describe what must being going on in these to people's hearts right now. Please give them peace and wisdom as to where to go with their relationship, as well as their relationship with you. I pray for your strength and peace to flow through them, and that your will will be done in their lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayers, and please continue to pray. I have to go today with Jome to help him get some of this financial stuff taken care of. Please pray that it will go well and also that Jome and I will have the chance to talk a little.

I'm back in the same miserable situation I was in before, which is not knowing what Jome wants from me. He tells he loves me, etc., but I don't know whether he intends for us always to only be friends or to eventually restart our relationship again. It seems I can never get a clear answer from him.

I thank God for the prayers that have already been answered, though. I ask God to lead us this day and to help me get a clear answer from Jome and to go in the direction that is right for our lives.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We ended up not having to go anywhere today, but we did talk on the phone some. But that ended with him hanging up on me because I am thinking about moving away from here. He made me promise him yesterday that I wouldn't go, but when I brought it up again today he hung up.

I am so confused. I don't know what to do or what to ask God for other than His will. When we don't talk, I miss Jome so much, so I ask God to allow contact if He sees fit. Then, when Jome and I talk things are fine for a few days then we end up arguing about something. The thing is, the issues we argue over wouldn't even be issues if we were a couple. I don't what to do.

I pray for a miracle to happen and for Jome to see once and for all that he wants to be with me. We can't stand not being in each other's lives, but it's torture the way it has been. I ask for God's mercy and grace.

Upvote 0

LauraLN83

Jul 15, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all who have prayed and please continue to pray for us. We are still talking and I am trying to be a friend to him, but it is so hard to keep it at that when we were engaged once. I grow impatient and push Jome for an answer, when I know now is not the time because he is going thru so much. However, please do pray that God will lead Jome to reach a decision soon about us and our future.

It also looks like we may possibly see each other tonight so I ask for God's guidance in that.

Upvote 0