Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank You Heavenly Father, You know all and You can make a way for all. Nothing is impossible unto You. LORD we hold this woman up in prayer asking that You will make a way for her and her daughter to go back home, In Jesus Name, thank You in advance LORD, Amen

Reactions: newhopeinHim
Upvote 0

WolfwhoHowlstoParadise

Feb 7, 2016
San Francisco, CA
✟7,730.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Loving and Righteous Father, you are the one that makes the impossible manifest in our lives. I pray you provide solace, comfort, courage, grace, and peace to NewhopeinHim. Lead her and her daughter into a place of safety and Love, according to your Will. Thank you for being our Comforter, and the Father who never abandons his Children. In the name of your son Jesus Christ our Brother/Friend/Lord/Master/Savior. Amen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and that you would work things out in this life in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

The Schambach Prayer line is open until 6 PM EST - Phone - 1-903-825-9361.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am asking for prayer for me and my daughter to be able to go back home. God would have to work a miracle, but I know He is able! We would be so grateful for your prayers! Thank you and the Lord bless you.

Isa 41:10.... He IS speaking this TO YOU.. do not fear for I am with you. Do not be afraid for I am your God. I will strengthen you be assured I will help you. I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand.

So dont let fear in.. it is not of God for ALL good things come from God. To speak plainly.... if there is any sin.. repent..any forgiveness..forgive. He does supply ALL not some ALL your needs.. if GOD is for you.. WHO can be against you? Sarah laughed when God said she would have a child.. He said back to her (and to YOU!) is anything too hard for the LORD? All you have to do is simply believe. What you HAVE TO KNOW is.. HE HAS heard you.. Oh how He LOVES to give.. just keep talking to Him.. He is SO REAL!

Upvote 0

newhopeinHim

Nov 2, 2015
✟858.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isa 41:10.... He IS speaking this TO YOU.. do not fear for I am with you. Do not be afraid for I am your God. I will strengthen you be assured I will help you. I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand.

So dont let fear in.. it is not of God for ALL good things come from God. To speak plainly.... if there is any sin.. repent..any forgiveness..forgive. He does supply ALL not some ALL your needs.. if GOD is for you.. WHO can be against you? Sarah laughed when God said she would have a child.. He said back to her (and to YOU!) is anything too hard for the LORD? All you have to do is simply believe. What you HAVE TO KNOW is.. HE HAS heard you.. Oh how He LOVES to give.. just keep talking to Him.. He is SO REAL!
Blade did you get that in your spirit? Because I feel the Lord has given up on me:( I am speechless....

Upvote 0