Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
not going into anything but, he and I need a lot of prayer right now.

We're both going thru something together, and, we just need prayer for it. We also need to talk about it but, honestly, I don't even know how to begin to talk to him about it. I don't want to do anything to ruin our friendship but, only want to build on it instead. I don't know if this thing will ruin our friendship but, I don't want to take Any chances.

Please pray for the 2 of us and please pray i'll have the guts to text or just talk to him about this tomorrow. I really really need to. I just cannot let it keep going like this. Something is bound to happen and I don't want it to. But he and I need to be honest w/ each other. 100% honest w/ each other.

Please pray for that. This is Extremely important and urgent for the both of us. I need to get this out in the open w/ him tomorrow at some point whether he brings the subject up or me, it doesn't matter, we need to talk about this asap.

I am thinking, but, probably won't, but thinking of texting him tomorrow to tell him we need to talk. Usually when I do it that way, I chicken out yet, when it comes to this, I feel i'll chicken out anyways.

Please pray that we both come to an agreement w/ this and that this will make our bond and friendship even stronger when we overcome this obstacle.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

prayer20_zpsbslomast.jpg

Praying for you and