Apr 25, 2007
Seattle, Wa
Visit site
✟8,038.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My best friend's mom is very sick. I've asked for prayers for her before, but things are getting much worse.

My best friend (beth) is 17 years old, she loves her mom so much and her mother is an absolutely amazing woman. She has attended every single dance performance my friend has been in (countless!) and always cheers the loudest, she makes an effort to get to know Beth's friends, she is full of love and joy and she is a strong Christian.

She has been very very sick. She's actually dying :cry: I have been praying and praying, and so have dozens of others, but she's still very sick.

Please, please, pray for healing for this woman. She really needs any prayers she can get. She is hurting so much :( It's breaking Beth's heart and we all feel so helpless. Please pray for her.

Beth can't lose her mom, she just can't, she's so young and though being with the Lord is what we all hope for...she really needs her mom right now. I know how hard it is to be without a mother, and I would never want anyone, especially Beth, to go through that....

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Praying!

Lord, please touch Beth's mother with Your healing hand.
Restore her to health, Father, strengthen and bless her.
Give this family Your peace, Lord, help them to trust You.
Lift their anxiety and fear, Lord, let them know Your love and blessing today
in the name of Jesus
amen

Praying for you, too, BD. God bless you. :hug:

Upvote 0

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am amazing sorry to hear about this! :cry: / I have truly lifted up your friend & her mother in prayer.

A sermon that my Pastor gave on Sunday might provide some comfort & help to you, and to them. It is based on Moses' flight from Egypt, while he was leading the people away (Exodus, Chapter 4).

When you are facing a seemingly impossible situation, you've got to rely on God's power.

1) DO NOT BE AFRAID!

"Fear Not" is one of the great words recurring all through the Scriptures. It was what
what David said to Solomon, and God said to Abraham, Joshua, Gideon, Daniel, and to YOU!!

2) STAND STILL!

This means that all attempts at self-help must end. All activities of the flesh must cease. "Stand still" so you can begin to hear God talking to you.

3) SEE (EXPECT) GOD'S DELIVERANCE
FROM YOUR DIFFICULTIES!!!!

Hebrews 11:29 tells us that it was "by faith they passed through the Red Sea", and faith is the opposite of sight. "See the salvation of the Lord" refers to physical sight. It was spiritual sight that Moses referred to, the exercising of the eyes of the heart (trust God by faith, not by sight).....

No matter what, I truly hope & pray you will be comforted, and can find peace!!

BIG HUGS ~ :groupray: :hug: :hug: :groupray:

Upvote 0

warriorofprayer

Aug 18, 2007
Ontario
✟8,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lord, we ask that Your will be done in this situation. Please wrap your arms around Beth and her mom and let them know that You are with them at all times. Please give them a peace that surpasses all understanding in the earthly realm. FAther God, please take care of any pain that may be in the mother Lord. Speak to her in her the quiet times of the night Lord, speak to her of Your plans for her and her family Lord.
Comfort them Lord.
Amen.

I will continue praying :groupray:

Upvote 0

Strongfaith

Aug 8, 2007
Arkansas
✟15,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please lord father god touch Beths moms body and restore her back to health!! Please continue to lift Beths spirits and let her know you are there with her!! Please be with both of them and help them thru this time. Wrap your loving healing arms around them! Moms are amazing and we need them! In your amazing name I pray amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums