Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will keep this at the top of my list. I have a special relationship with Our Lady of Lourdes. I'm certain it was through her intercessions that I converted. I also know what it's like to want your family members to come home. Mom followed me into the Church a year after I was confirmed, but my dad and my brother are tougher nuts to crack.

Reactions: anjelica
Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I forgot to mention I prayed for your mother and your brother over the artifacts we brought back from Lourdes; a small statue of Our Lady, one of those tiny glass bottles with a golden crown filled with Lourdes water and a couple of postcards.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh Tad. bLESS you. You understand. Please may I keep talking with you? There seems to be a connection here somehow.

My mother has been a very very abusive person. You maybe read that on my thread in OBOB so this is a REAL miracle.

Of course you can keep talking to me. If it's easier for you to keep it all in one place, I can go over to OBOB and talk to you there.

I think the reason God keeps us around sometimes is so we can work some things out in our lives. My MIL had a debilitating stroke and was bed ridden for three years, but it gave her and my wife the time to reconcile.

Reactions: anjelica
Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That is impressive. To be able to do that.

She came to my confirmation and saw something in me that she had been missing. She was raised Catholic but left the Church when she married my father.

Upvote 0