Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Please keep praying for Raphael, he's not doing very well at all, has no health insurance, lives in Florida and can't get medicaid and he has renal failure and testicular cancer and I'm very worried that he might die :'( I know his time is not up yet on this earth but if he doesn't get help soon he just may not make it. I've done what I can from NY but there's not much more I can do and I just need you all to please keep praying for him. He's feeling quite discouraged at the moment, he's in a lot of pain. It's just a very bad situation :( Please pray that he will be healed and that he will be able to finish raising the rest of the funds he needs through GoFundMe, he's almost there, but just needs a little more push. Please keep praying for him and for his family as well as there are a lot of bad relationships within his family too and he is not getting much support there. Your prayers are so very much appreciated, God bless you all!

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all so much, God bless you!! Pray that God will renew his body as he sleeps, I think he is asleep right now, he couldn't sleep at all last night, please pray that when he awakens he will feel renewed and refreshed in the Lord. God bless you! Thank you so much for your prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums