Please I need prayers for my anxiety

eangel212

Apr 28, 2007
✟15,114.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've had anxiety issues for as long as I can remember and my mother has always told me that I was sinning because that meant that I did not have enough faith in god, I had been doing really well, praying and putting my problems in the lords hands but at times it becomes harder, I pray but I can't shake the feeling of anxiousness...I dwell on the tiniest things until I become depressed and feel like giving up completely...well I've been promoted at work which was a good thing but with the promotion came a lot more chances for pricey mistakes and a lot more stress. I've just officially started training this week and because we are short handed I'm expected to run the production store all by myself next weekend, a lot sooner than should really be expected.

If I could please have prayers to get me through this without giving up, I've been praying for wisdom, understanding customers, and mainly to be able to let things go if I do make a mistake...this is what sticks with me for days...and really to be able to put things into perspective...I know little things that I can not control should not be able to take away my joy for days but that is whats happening :prayer:

Erica

eangel212

Apr 28, 2007
✟15,114.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for prayer and your words...I feel like this is going to be a bad episode for me...one bad thing happened today and I still don't know entirely what the reprocutions will be and so I can't stop worrying, I took a nap after some crying and prayer and actually woke up weak and numb...I don't know why I can't stop obsessing over these things that I really had no control over and really can't effect my life outside of work except that I let it...I try to think of the things god has blessed me with, mostly the love of my family and my new preciouse nephew...but for some reason this little thing is robbing me of my joy :cry:

Upvote 0

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am praying for you! I also have an anxirty disorder, I take medication to control it. I still have faith in God & i KNOW it is NOT a sin. God provides us with doctors & gives chemists the intelligence to develop the medications that are necessary.
HANG IN THERE!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

Lord, hear these prayers and give Erica the ability to manage the store at this time and help her to deal with the job without excess fear, anxiety or stress. Lord, protect her heart and mind as she is taking on these extra responsibilities. Amen.

:wave:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I pray that You would fill her with hope and joy and take these other thoughts away. LORD, I would ask that You give her an eternal perspective, that she see with Your eyes and hear with Your ears. Please give her comfort and peace. Thank You Father for helping us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him,Leslie

Upvote 0

Caprial

Aug 21, 2006
✟18,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Lord, hear these prayers and give Erica the ability to manage the store at this time and help her to deal with the job without excess fear, anxiety or stress. Lord, protect her heart and mind as she is taking on these extra responsibilities. Amen.

:wave:
I'm praying for you, God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bj59

Mar 23, 2007
✟15,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have always had anxiety. I don't think it is because of sin. It had been with me since I was a very small child. It is easy for someone to say it is the devil, when they do not have this illness. God has given me help through the past years, but it is always there when i get under stress. He gives us grace to make it through these times. Does the devil cause diabetes or anyother physical disease? Then why do saints suffer too? With the prayers from the good people in the forum, you will have the strength to make it through this trying time. God please touch this anxiety and send a calm that is beyond understanding.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've had anxiety issues for as long as I can remember and my mother has always told me that I was sinning because that meant that I did not have enough faith in god, I had been doing really well, praying and putting my problems in the lords hands but at times it becomes harder, I pray but I can't shake the feeling of anxiousness...I dwell on the tiniest things until I become depressed and feel like giving up completely...well I've been promoted at work which was a good thing but with the promotion came a lot more chances for pricey mistakes and a lot more stress. I've just officially started training this week and because we are short handed I'm expected to run the production store all by myself next weekend, a lot sooner than should really be expected.

If I could please have prayers to get me through this without giving up, I've been praying for wisdom, understanding customers, and mainly to be able to let things go if I do make a mistake...this is what sticks with me for days...and really to be able to put things into perspective...I know little things that I can not control should not be able to take away my joy for days but that is whats happening :prayer:

Erica
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For Entrance Of Your Beloved Holy Spirit In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus, I ask you to enfold this dear young lady with your love, wisdom and comfort. Take her mother's words away and fill her mind with Your Word, Father.

Help her to know that she has friends here at CF and friends everywhere, but most of all, to know that You are her best friend and that she can learn to be a friend to herself. Loving herself as she loves her neighbors.

Thank you for this dear young woman and for the example she sets by living for you and asking for prayer to be more like You. In Jesus name, Amen.:)

I suffer anxiety from time to time also, and I do not believe that it is sin. It is often an indication that things are not right and it does drive me to my knees...which isn't so bad.

PM me please, if you would feel comfortable doing so. I would love to be a friend to you.

Sincerely,
4Everloved

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, Praise Your Holy Name, Honor to You Most High, for Your Compassion and Grace are never ending. Lord God, through You all things are possible, for You, are Victorious over all things. Lord God, You know the trouble upon Erica, You know the fear that takes hold of her, and threatens to steal from her joy and happiness. Let these attacks no longer come upon her, but flee, for You are with her. In Your Presence, no evil may prosper, no fear can survive, Lord God, give to her wisdom and knowledge in Your Ways, let her continue her walk, deepening her relationship with You each day. Lift her from this pit of despair, and into Your Loving Arms. Father God, bless her this day, with peace and courage, with strength and wisdom. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

eangel212

Apr 28, 2007
✟15,114.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted to thank everyone for praying for me, it's truly helped...I first posted here last Saturday after doing a search online for prayers for anxiety and was led here, by Sunday afternoon I felt a little better and by Wednesday a calmness had come over me...I'm still a little nervous about running the store tomorrow and the pace Im being expected to learn at (most of next week I'll be for the most part on my own 4pm-12am) but I know that your prayers are helping...the depression and anxiety is nowhere near where it was a week ago...I guess I just wanted to thank you and to ask you to please keep me in your prayers for the coming weeks.

you guys have been a blessing to me :angel:
Erica

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted to thank everyone for praying for me, it's truly helped...I first posted here last Saturday after doing a search online for prayers for anxiety and was led here, by Sunday afternoon I felt a little better and by Wednesday a calmness had come over me...I'm still a little nervous about running the store tomorrow and the pace Im being expected to learn at (most of next week I'll be for the most part on my own 4pm-12am) but I know that your prayers are helping...the depression and anxiety is nowhere near where it was a week ago...I guess I just wanted to thank you and to ask you to please keep me in your prayers for the coming weeks.

you guys have been a blessing to me :angel:
Erica

Thank you dear God for the way you have answered the prayers offered here for Erica.. Help her to call on You as many times as needed through her days ahead.. as You are always with her.. and ready to help.. Father we know that anxiety can be cast on You.. and we will be given peace and Your strength.. when we can do that!! Bless her.. and her work place and let her so enjoy her job that the time will fly.. and she will be fully able to do what needs to be done and more!! Amen

Upvote 0