Billy2007

Aug 15, 2007
Hull, United Kingdom
✟7,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dont know where to start with this, but ill give it a go....

Im from the UK surrounded by people that dont beleive at all, i never did. I moved across to WI, USA in october of 2004 i was with a lady, with help from her i ended up as a strong beleiver, may 2005 i had to come back to england due to legal reasons i was still a strong beleiver but things didnt work between i and the person there, i then lost my job and became well not a very nice person, stopped praying and stopped reading the bible i had drifted from the lord totally.

From then until now ive being the same, unemployed and not living the right way half of my trouble is, is me living around a whole bunch of people who dont beleive i have no friends to talk to that has the same beleives as i do. The past few weeks ive being speaking to a good friend over the internet, shes being a great help with getting me back on track with my life, Im now praying daily and im trying to understand the bible the best i can when i read that also daily.

What id like to ask is could somebody please help me and pray for me to get totally sorted, to get a job, and to be happy thank you all for reading.

LauraLu

Aug 5, 2007
North Carolina
✟8,057.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
God, help Billy to come closer to you and stay strong amidst all of these unbelievers. Help CF to be an uplifting place for him to come for fellowship, where he can be surrounded by positive Christians encouraging him in his walk. Lay your guiding hand on him, Father. And as he grows in you, help him to be a light to those around him who are lost. Amen!

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you, bro.

Lord, thank You for bringing your son back to You. Pour Your blessings on his life, and draw Him closer to You.

Thank You, Father, for never letting Him go. It is Your portion for us to live an abundant life, so we may glorify Your Name fully, and I ask that You bring my brother to a job that will fulfill him and bring him much joy.

I ask You to keep Him near You, Lord. I pray You re-build roots between You and him that nothing will be able to break.

Thank You, Lord, for Your love, and for Your generosity.

In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift Billy up to you, asking You to intervene and bring believers across his path. I pray that You would give him a hunger for Your Word and Your people like he has never had. I ask that Your Word be opened up to him thru Your Holy Spirit, that he might grow in You. Thank You Father for Your faithfulness to us and for hearing our prayers, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey buddy, yeah I just posted a similar prayer request, so I know what its like to be surounded by people who don't believe. Since I'm in the same boat, I guess I don't really have any stellar advice, but others are telling me to get out, and join more christian groups. Reading the bible is very good, I rarely read these days but sumtimes a question pops into my head and I poke around in the bible and I always find something incredibly helpful.

Keep praying my friend and I hope things get better and you get a job and find some good christian friends and companions.

*praying*

BEN

Upvote 0

Billy2007

Aug 15, 2007
Hull, United Kingdom
✟7,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey buddy, yeah I just posted a similar prayer request, so I know what its like to be surounded by people who don't believe. Since I'm in the same boat, I guess I don't really have any stellar advice, but others are telling me to get out, and join more christian groups. Reading the bible is very good, I rarely read these days but sumtimes a question pops into my head and I poke around in the bible and I always find something incredibly helpful.

Keep praying my friend and I hope things get better and you get a job and find some good christian friends and companions.

*praying*

BEN

hey man that helps to know im not alone here, i also get told by certain people to go out and to join groups etc but it is hard to find them when hardly anybody around us beleives you know? i mean id be happy to join any christian group but this site is the cloest thing ive found thanks for your post and i will definatly pray for you daily.

Upvote 0

godslittledancer

May 9, 2007
In God's creation
Visit site
✟17,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father God, I lift Billy up to you, asking You to intervene and bring believers across his path. I pray that You would give him a hunger for Your Word and Your people like he has never had. I ask that Your Word be opened up to him thru Your Holy Spirit, that he might grow in You. Thank You Father for Your faithfulness to us and for hearing our prayers, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Im from the UK surrounded by people that dont beleive at all, i never did. I moved across to WI, USA in october of 2004 i was with a lady, with help from her i ended up as a strong beleiver, may 2005 i had to come back to england due to legal reasons i was still a strong beleiver but things didnt work between i and the person there, i then lost my job and became well not a very nice person, stopped praying and stopped reading the bible i had drifted from the lord totally.

From then until now ive being the same, unemployed and not living the right way half of my trouble is, is me living around a whole bunch of people who dont beleive i have no friends to talk to that has the same beleives as i do. The past few weeks ive being speaking to a good friend over the internet, shes being a great help with getting me back on track with my life, Im now praying daily and im trying to understand the bible the best i can when i read that also daily.

What id like to ask is could somebody please help me and pray for me to get totally sorted, to get a job, and to be happy thank you all for reading.

Philippians 4:6 (New Living Translation)

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

In Jesus name AMEN:groupray:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Lord please help this young man to sort out his life. Help him to be strong in his faith. Help him not to give in to sin. Bless him and keep him. Please help him find a great job and help him to have wisdom and understanding on what You want of him and his life. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0