Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Pray that God intervenes in this woman's stand that the shedding of innocent blood is ok. She adamantly fights against any types of intervention to stop this shedding of innocent blood. Pray that God moooooves and intervenes, not just with Cecile Richards, but with ALL of Planned Parenthood.

The babies body count just keeps on rising.

God help us!

http://www.poodwaddle.com/clocks/abortion/

Winken

Heimat
Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amen! Precious Lord, roll back the clock to that dreadful setting in 1973! Remove each and every hindrance to life at conception and total prohibition on abortion. Be merciful, Father! Bless the little ones, Lord!:groupray:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray for a revival in our land and an awakening to righteousness in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0