St. Paul

Jul 6, 2008
Michigan
✟9,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm looking for reliable websites to buy Christian metal. I'm also looking for suggestions on what bands to check out. Also, I would appreciate any websites that have album reviews and music samples.

I'm just getting really tired of listening to secular metal. I actually feel guilty about listening to bands sing about satan like Morbid Angel, etc. I'd rather support Christian music than secular. Thanks in advance.

Here's a sample of some bands I'm into which might help you recommend something. Megadeth, Anthrax, Testament, Metal Church, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Napalm Death, Morbid Angel, Bathory, Deicide, Death, Dissection, Obituary, Gorguts, Helloween, Bolt Thrower, Exodus, Judas Priest, etc.

xxProdigalxx

Metalhead
Jul 3, 2013
✟194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Notices how the list gets darker and darker as I read each band. Ah, the life of metal...
Anyways, here are some christian metal bands I've got. I don't know a particular website but when you find one, check these bands out.

7 Days
Jacobs Dream
At Vance
Antestor
Becoming the Archetype
Bride
Cage
Crimson Moonlight
Deuteronomium
Divine Symphony
Ecthirion
Hope For the Dying
Myrath
Pain of Salvation
Place of Skulls
Redemption
Ride the Sky
Rob Rock
Sacrament
Sacrificium
Shadow Gallery
Theocracy
Tourniquet
Vanden Plas

There is a good variety here for you. Heavy metal, power metal, death metal, doom metal, black metal, thrash metal, metalcore, progressive metal. Pretty much everything. These are all christian bands. There are also secular bands that have good morals and dont go on and on about the devil but I didn't list them.

Upvote 0

St. Paul

Jul 6, 2008
Michigan
✟9,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Notices how the list gets darker and darker as I read each band. Ah, the life of metal...
Anyways, here are some christian metal bands I've got. I don't know a particular website but when you find one, check these bands out.

7 Days
Jacobs Dream
At Vance
Antestor
Becoming the Archetype
Bride
Cage
Crimson Moonlight
Deuteronomium
Divine Symphony
Ecthirion
Hope For the Dying
Myrath
Pain of Salvation
Place of Skulls
Redemption
Ride the Sky
Rob Rock
Sacrament
Sacrificium
Shadow Gallery
Theocracy
Tourniquet
Vanden Plas

There is a good variety here for you. Heavy metal, power metal, death metal, doom metal, black metal, thrash metal, metalcore, progressive metal. Pretty much everything. These are all christian bands. There are also secular bands that have good morals and dont go on and on about the devil but I didn't list them.
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this! I greatly appreciate it! I will definitely be looking for samples of those bands on youtube.

Upvote 0

xxProdigalxx

Metalhead
Jul 3, 2013
✟194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this! I greatly appreciate it! I will definitely be looking for samples of those bands on youtube.

Be careful when you look up the band "Cage" because there is a rap band with the same name. When your looking them up, type in

"Cage- hell destroyer"

That should seperate it from the rap group so you know which one is which. They have awesome cover art too. Similar to Iced Earth if you like that band.

Upvote 0

Pteriax

Someone to hate
Jul 13, 2013
Earth
✟16,843.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey sweet, Divine Symphony!
HB is also pretty good. Very Nightwish-y

That was my thought with HB as well, which is awesome since before I gave up secular music altogether Nightwish was one of my favorites.

Upvote 0

xxProdigalxx

Metalhead
Jul 3, 2013
✟194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That was my thought with HB as well, which is awesome since before I gave up secular music altogether Nightwish was one of my favorites.
Whats your favorite song from Nightwish? Most people favor Nemo I think but as for me, I'd have to say "I wish I had an angel". It gets real brutal near the end.

Upvote 0

Pteriax

Someone to hate
Jul 13, 2013
Earth
✟16,843.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whats your favorite song from Nightwish? Most people favor Nemo I think but as for me, I'd have to say "I wish I had an angel". It gets real brutal near the end.

Amaranth is my favorite by far, and I enjoyed their rendering of the phantom of the opera. I wish I had an angel is good too. The poet and the pendulum was my favorite album, always have been a Poe fan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums