Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Aztecs represented at the Dakota Access Pipeline Protest on Friday, September 2, 2016 in Dallas, Texas.

DakotaAccessPipelineProtestDallasTexas.jpg

Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Noticing some Arizona photos from Tad. I briefly lived in Arizona a dozen years ago or so, but Phoenix area- Mesa, Glendale, etc.. I bounced around quite a bit in that area over like 6 months before heading back east. ;) That's why there's the etc.. :)

Anyway, I didn't have a camera back then. So, if you happen to have any Phoenix area pictures, I know I'd be interested. :) Very striking spiritual vibe to some parts of it.

I also remember driving to Winslow, which took about 3 hours, just to stand on a corner like in the old Eagles song (Actually penned by Jackson Brown) " Take it Easy". I called a bunch of people from that corner. Disappointingly, few got my reference. ;) Some amazing scenery on the way, at times I was basically driving up very narrow roads winding up huge moutains with sheer cliffs and a minumum of guard rails! I was shocked that those roads passed muster with whatever agency is responsible for road safety. If you didn't take a turn right, I can imagine cars just flying end over end through the air off those cliffs. But maybe my memory is exagerating. :) Anyway, some beautiful views.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Photos from the Shielding the People - Standing Rock 2016.

Yesterday 500+ water protectors marched to where Dakota Access pipeline company bulldozed thru a sacred site of the Standing Rock Sioux Nation.

500+WaterProtectorsMarch.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.