Philosophy exam tomorrow

S

simpletrust

Please pray for me as I have a mid-year philosophy exam and I'm a bit nervous. (Okay very nervous.) It's three hours and I have to write three essays. Some of the questions are about the existence of God and I have to write about objections to the His existence, however a lot of these I didn't think were particularly good arguments at the time we learned them in class and I scoffed and forgot to take notes... now I'm sort of wishing I had written more down :p I can't show too much bias in the exam. (Although I am allowed to conclude that God exists, provided I give plenty of reasonable evidence, including responses to objections.)

Anyway sorry if you're not meant to give a lot of detail in these things, but please pray if you have a moment. :)

4giventoo

Jul 19, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Oh father God I pray for knowledge and confidence for my friend. Let her know you are with her when she takes the test. Give her peace and assurance that she can complete the exam to the best of her ability. What you have started in her life is real ........ because she knows you are the answer. Thank you in Jesus name Amen!

<><

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi 'simpletrust' there in Austrailia.

Wow, sounds like alot of writing today. Praying God will help you with good ideas and give you confidence and ability to write these three papers today. Asking God to give you favor and bless your work. Amen.

Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God give this young lady Your grace and favor on this examen ..help her to be well prepared and a peace..help her to be anxious yet for nothing...help her to do well...and help her to come out with a passing grade...may Your Holy Spirit be with her during her exam period in the name of Jesus Christ we pray. amen.

Upvote 0