Philippines president declares himself to be the new Hitler.

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure it is accurate to say he "promises" to slaughter addicts and pushers. One source says he said he would "be happy" to, though. And it seems he is giving the United States a hard time, about coordinated military exercises; but Washington is not letting the Philippines go > they intend to keep the U.S.-Manila alliance strong.

But there is another thing > it is said that there are Jews who are very upset that he likens Holocaust victims to the drug addicts he would be "happy" to kill > about three million of them. For me, as a Christian . . . I understand that Jesus does not want me to look down on someone like an addict or a pusher and say, "How dare you to compare me with an addict or a pusher????" Jesus told the story of the self-righteous person at the front of the synagogue, who was despising the dirty rotten tax collector at the back of the synagogue. The self-righteous religious person was boasting how he was so superior to the sinner, but Jesus says the sinner repented and so he was free and forgiven while the religious person was the hypocrite and in big trouble with God.

So, I suppose a leader could be very upset at people because they have chosen to use drugs which are known to bring people down and ruin their lives and make them a problem for the culture and security of their country and more or less destroy their relating with their families. This is known; yet it seems millions keep ignoring this and keep on choosing to start to use drugs. So, I can see how he could want to destroy those who are destroying Philippine culture.

But there are substance-free people who, by their hypocrisy, can destroy a nation, by being bad examples so people do not know how to love. We see in the United States how ones give in to the addiction of loving to hate certain politicians . . . instead of getting our own correction so we can learn how to love.

"'Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Matthew 11:28-29)

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
It might not be accurate to say he promises to kill 3 million, but his language is that of genocide. The fact that he is targeting drug users/dealers is irrelevant.
It's accurate to read the article and then comment about what he actually said.

“Hitler massacred three million Jews ... there’s three million drug addicts. There are. I’d be happy to slaughter them.”

I wonder if the drug dealers in Philippines are armed?

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,798.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's accurate to read the article and then comment about what he actually said.

“Hitler massacred three million Jews ... there’s three million drug addicts. There are. I’d be happy to slaughter them.”

I wonder if the drug dealers in Philippines are armed?
He is referring to killing the drug users along with the dealers. His language is that of genocide, the fact that he compares himself to Hitler confirms that beyond a doubt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
The only thing false i that it was reversed. Donald Trump is the Duterte of America.
Then you'll prove the comparison by posting the video wherein Donald Trump said the exact same thing about drug dealers.
Looking forward to your post of proof.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Then you'll prove the comparison by posting the video wherein Donald Trump said the exact same thing about drug dealers.
Looking forward to your post of proof.
I think you are missing the point that it is their bravados that people are comparing not their exact words.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I think you are missing the point that it is their bravados that people are comparing not their exact words.
You're missing the point about false witness.

It's not people that I was addressing. As in numbers. It's you. Who repeatedly compared Trump's rhetoric to this Philippine Presidents remarks concerning exacting a campaign of genocide against drug dealers in his country.
The truth is Trump has never ever said anything even remotely like that. But you continue to make claims that the Philippine President who equated himself to Hitler before his apology to the Jews for that absurd statement, and his remarks about slaughtering the drug dealers in his country, is just like that of Trump.

Don't walk it back now. Prove it! You said it enough. Prove it.

Or retract.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
he is an old man who only knows management by intimidation and sarcasm.
Until they actually enact a campaign of mass slaughter of the one's they sought to intimidate with their threatening rhetoric and sarcasm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You're missing the point about false witness.

It's not people that I was addressing. As in numbers. It's you. Who repeatedly compared Trump's rhetoric to this Philippine Presidents remarks concerning exacting a campaign of genocide against drug dealers in his country.
The truth is Trump has never ever said anything even remotely like that. But you continue to make claims that the Philippine President who equated himself to Hitler before his apology to the Jews for that absurd statement, and his remarks about slaughtering the drug dealers in his country, is just like that of Trump.

Don't walk it back now. Prove it! You said it enough. Prove it.

Or retract.
Continue? I made the claim once that they were similar, Trump has called for the murder of innocent families, which is even worse.

So here is your evidence:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-kill-isil-families-216343

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,352.00
Faith
Christian
Trump on Kim Jong-Un murder of political opponents

"The US presidential hopeful Donald Trump has praised North Korea's despotic leader Kim Jong-un, saying the way he executes his political opponents shows "he's the boss".
After coming to power when he was 28, Mr Kim cemented his rule through a series of purges, including the execution of his uncle Jang Song Thaek.

“You’ve got to give him credit," Mr Trump said. "How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that?
"Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Continue? I made the claim once that they were similar, Trump has called for the murder of innocent families, which is even worse.

So here is your evidence:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-kill-isil-families-216343
Not even remotely the same thing.

I think the problem with Godwin's law being invoked so often on the Net and by Americans is to blame in the public school system. Kids weren't properly educated about WW2 and Hitler's part in it. And consequently being the name Hitler is so inflammatory in itself that it just seems like the name to toss out there when someone wants to launch a personal attack against someone else.

The fool in the Philippines is an example of a man who knows nothing about Hitler. He stepped back his remarks when he apparently was shocked they'd offended Jews.

Bad people are bad people. Let's use their name if we call them out. Not revive a decades rotted psychotic dictator so that his Reich aspirations of surviving 1000 years come to fruition due to invocation of his name.

Upvote 0