PFLP boss: Israel will attack Syria soon

O

ondaball

Israel has already made a decision to attack Syria and was just mulling where to land its first strike, Ahmad Jibril, leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed in an interview published Friday by Arabic paper Al Hadat.
PFLP head Ahmad Jibril.

RELATED
Jibril estimated that Israeli action, several weeks after an alleged IAF foray into Syria on September 6 would likely be a wide-scale operation, and would probably be answered with attacks by Iran, Hizbullah in Lebanon and the Palestinians of Syria.

"I believe Israel has prepared all likely scenarios for war with Syria, but they are still considering where they would land the first strike, which will come very soon," Jibril said. "They are weighing whether to attack on one front or on multiple fronts.

"There is an American Israeli plan, backed by silent agreement from the Arab world, to change the balance of power in the Middle East," he added.

The PFLP leader said also that Israel was wary of a "domino effect" that would drag other countries into the conflict. "The Israelis have not formed a final estimate regarding the possibility of Iranian interference in case they would attack Syria. Secondly, the Lebanese resistance, led by Hizbullah's Islamic resistance, will intervene and strike the Zionist home front with missiles," he said.

"The Syrian brothers will not be afraid to protect their land and will continue the war with the Zionist enemy, and we, the Palestinians in Syria, will not sit idly - we will be in the front lines," Jibril added.

However, despite Jibril's claim that "Hizbullah would also participate," officials in the organization hinted that they would not interfere in a future conflict...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411502746&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

It won't be long till we see Zechariah 12:1-8 fulfilled

Zechariah 12

Jerusalem's Enemies to Be Destroyed

An Oracle

1 This is the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares:

2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.

3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the LORD. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations.

5 Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, 'The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.'

6 "On that day I will make the leaders of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume right and left all the surrounding peoples, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 "The LORD will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem's inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah.

8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them.

If I recall right, the specific Bible prophecy @ the total destruction of Damascus is in Isaiah 17 - see www.BibleGateway.org

Isaiah 17

An Oracle Against Damascus

1 An oracle concerning Damascus:
"See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins...

If you read on there, 'Aroer' is modern Syria

As God said, somewhere in the majestic Isaiah 40-45, "Who else has shown you the end from the beginning?"

We need to complete the Great Commission of Matt 28 & Mark 16 to speed the Lord's return

He did say, in Matt 24, that the gospel will be preached in every nation in this climax generation of history & then the end will come

Satellite TV/radio & the 'Net are already spreading God's Word to every land on Earth, with amazing results in some of the most unexpected places, so don't miss the instant airlift Rapture rescue of all who love Jesus before the worst time ever comes

& tell all you love not to be left behind to face that time of "treading the winepress of the fierceness of God's wrath"

God bless!

Ian

O

ondaball

Israel will not halt security fence work
By HERB KEINON

Israel has no intention of stopping work on the security barrier to lure Saudi Arabia to the US-sponsored conference on the Middle East later this year, senior diplomatic sources said Thursday night in response to comments made by the Saudi foreign minister in New York...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411500968&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

200 female suicide bombers are awaiting the Merkava tanks, Hamas senior Dr. Nizar Rian told the Kuweiti Al Jareeda Friday.

RELATED

Rian also said his organization had more than 50,000 armed fighters, who were endowed with "courage and are able to fight in the relevant territory."

Reportedly, Rian was appointed commander of Hamas's military units whose mission is to beat back an expected Israeli ground incursion into the Gaza Strip.

"They sleep and walk about armed with explosives, ready to attack Israeli tanks and to prevent them from progressing," Rian said. Women, he added, were not a new addition to the terrorist group's arsenal...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411503332&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Clinton is proIsrael?
I thougt the left was against Israel?

Their big threat,
If you come will kill ourselves on your machines.
When in history has this ever scared away a military
invasion?
Ecspecially when hostile actions are occuring to warrant an attack.(Not saying Israel didn't do anyhing to start this. Just looking at the OP)

Upvote 0