Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad I'm a Giants fan - we have the more successful Manning QB.
How do you feel about your chances:tutu: in the playoffs? Oh, wait, Eli isn't going to be playing..... because the Giants couldn't make the playoffs even in a lousy division.

Upvote 0

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That allegation has already been proven false, so there is nothing to call out. Unless you are one of those who dislike Manning because he plays the game with class, maturity, dignity, honor, humility, and free of petty night-club controversy.

I don't know much about him, but I wish he would retire because I think the human body can only take so much.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know much about him, but I wish he would retire because I think the human body can only take so much.
Me too. I want nothing more than for Peyton to continue to play and have tons of success but I am afraid for him because from what I understand he is one injury away from having a permanent disability.

Reactions: patricius79
Upvote 0

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me too. I want nothing more than for Peyton to continue to play and have tons of success but I am afraid for him because from what I understand he is one injury away from having a permanent disability.

I'm sure. And I have to think most ex quarterbacks have to take pain medicine constantly. Yes? I think as humans we have a hard time accepting our limitations, and it must be really hard to let go of all the praise, excitement, and a sort of power.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How do you feel about your chances:tutu: in the playoffs? Oh, wait, Eli isn't going to be playing..... because the Giants couldn't make the playoffs even in a lousy division.
You're right. But a couple of relatively recent Super Bowl rings and being one of the top 5 organizations in the league is decent consolation. Even without playing, Eli still will wind up with more rings than his big bro.

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now we only have about NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, and MTV to carry the Democrat Party's water.
I'm kinda surprised the current regime hasn't back door'd them some taxpayer money to keep them broadcasting...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You're right. But a couple of relatively recent Super Bowl rings and being one of the top 5 organizations in the league is decent consolation. Even without playing, Eli still will wind up with more rings than his big bro.
I heard a story about the William sisters. They compared them to the Mannings. Both younger siblings have had a better career.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pulling for the Broncos and Peyton Manning all the way.
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well we will find out soon.

You and I don't agree on much of anything, but I see an opportunity for an olive branch. Disagreeing on a football game is as American as apple pie, and in this setting harmless. Given Likes are the only coin of the realm here, I propose a friendly wager.

If the Broncos and the Patriots end up playing each other for the Championship game, I bet ten likes. If the Patriots win I will like ten of your post. If the Broncos win you will like ten of my post.

What say you?

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You and I don't agree on much of anything, but I see an opportunity for an olive branch. Disagreeing on a football game is as American as apple pie, and in this setting harmless. Given Likes are the only coin of the realm here, I propose a friendly wager.

If the Broncos and the Patriots end up playing each other for the Championship game, I bet ten likes. If the Patriots win I will like ten of your post. If the Broncos win you will like ten of my post.

What say you?
You rock Dude! I'll even up the ante. Winners picks half the posts! :thumbsup:!

(And for the record, I really like Payton execpt when we have to play against him.)

Last edited:
Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You rock Dude! I'll even up the ante. Winners picks half the posts! :tumbsup:!

(And for the record, I really like Payton execpt when we have to play against him.)

Deal!

Peyton-Manning.jpg

Upvote 0