United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alledged doping.

That allegation has already been proven false, so there is nothing to call out. Unless you are one of those who dislike Manning because he plays the game with class, maturity, dignity, honor, humility, and free of petty night-club controversy.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That allegation has already been proven false, so there is nothing to call out. Unless you are one of those who dislike Manning because he plays the game with class, maturity, dignity, honor, humility, and free of petty night-club controversy.
Proven false???

peyton_manning_snl.jpg

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
For the record ...
Al Jazeera America to shut down | The Hill

Qatar-based broadcaster Al Jazeera bought Al Gore’s Current TV in August 2013 for $500 million in order to launch its American operation. The channel will officially close its doors in April.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Proven false???

First, thanks for illustrating my secondary point. As for the allegations:

Doping allegations against Peyton Manning called into question

But Sly told ESPN’s Chris Mortensen that once he realized al-Jazeera planned to use his statements in its report, he recanted his story to al-Jazeera and said he “made up” details. He told Mortensen he was trying to get into the supplement business.

“When I was there, I had never seen the Mannings, ever. They were not even living there at that time,” Sly said. “Someone who worked there said they had been there before. That was the extent of any knowledge I had. I feel badly. I never saw any files. This is just amazing that it reached this point.”

At the end of the documentary, al-Jazeera notes that Sly said his statements about athletes were “false and incorrect”, but doesn’t elaborate further.

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/dec/27/peyton-manning-hgh-report-al-jazeera-dark-side

Clinic founder: Peyton allegations false

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) The founder of an Indianapolis medical facility said Monday that a former unpaid student intern who claimed Peyton Manning used a banned substance in 2011 didn't even work at the clinic until two years later, long after the NFL star was undergoing treatment.

Dr. Dale Guyer, who started The Guyer Institute, said the allegations against the Denver Broncos quarterback are untrue.

Manning angrily denied using performance-enhancing substances shortly after the Al Jazeera report went public Saturday. It was based on secret recordings of Charles Sly, who named other high-profile athletes and suggested Manning obtained human growth hormone via mail addressed to his wife, Ashley.

Sly has since recanted the story and told Al Jazeera the statements attributed to him "are absolutely false and incorrect." Guyer used similar language.

"I have no reason to believe these allegations are based in fact or have any truth. In fact, I can say with absolute certainty they are not," Guyer said.

Source: http://www.your4state.com/sports/clinic-founder-peyton-allegations-false

What was the point of posting a picture of Manning from one of his SNL skits? Was that supposed to be proof of something?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
First, thanks for illustrating my secondary point. As for the allegations:

Doping allegations against Peyton Manning called into question

Clinic founder: Peyton allegations false
Doesn't "prove" anything.

What was the point of posting a picture of Manning from one of his SNL skits? Was that supposed to be proof of something?
One of the best SNL skits ever! Any excuse is good enough for that one.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0