Personal request

Godislove94

May 17, 2015
✟8,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello. I'm kind of weary about praying for this on here because I know there are more pressing issues, but I know God cares about our needs and wants us to pray about everything.

I've had a 2003 Ford Taurus since 2012 that we bought used. It was a good car in the beginning but in the past two years it's turned into a money pit and has caused a lot of frustration for my family and I. In the past two years I've had to replace shocks, struts, the transmission, timing belt, radiator hose, starter, battery and other parts. The car still continues to break down when I need it most and is on its last leg.

I really would like to scrap it and get a more dependable car because I'm tired of having to depend on other people to give me rides when it breaks down and of the fighting between family members over who is going to adjust their schedule to take me where I need to go. Unfortunately I'm on my own because I'm struggling to pay for college all with cash because I believe it is wrong for a Christian to take out loans. May I ask you to pray that God would make a way for this to happen and that it would be soon? Thank you.

RC1970

post tenebras lux
Jul 7, 2015
✟80,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This is just this sort of thing that God wants us to pray about. This is a very tangible request that God can answer, and do so in such a way as to increase your faith in His loving Providence over your life.

I pray that the Lord will grant you a solution to your transportation needs.

Keep praying! :)

Upvote 0

KayScarpettaFan

I trust You, Lord
Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, this daughter of Yours needs a car. She does not need it for fun, but for very practical reasons. We ask for Your grace. You are good: please provide a good car. A reliable one that will last for years to come. In the name of Jesus, amen

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you believe the faith, hope and love of the two guys in this photo? I mean, the guy on top of the mountain has nothing to keep him from falling as he tries to pull up the other guy. The guy he is trying to pull up is depending upon him!!! No safety ropes!!! Amazing!!! The message? ____________________. (You fill in the blank). Keep praying. We will too.

Lending-a-Hand-Photo.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
All prayer requests are welcomed and encouraged here. Father I pray blessings and help on this request in Jesus name I pray. Also wisdom on how to deal with the vehicle situation.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0