Not open for further replies.

walkinginthelightnow

Jan 10, 2014
✟15,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sodomites and those who abuse the flesh will NOT inherit the kingdom of God. PERIOD.

Don't put your penis in your wife's mouth.
Don't use your penis to penetrate the hole that is used for the exit of fecal matter.

Don't treat your wife like a prostitute. PERIOD!

Upvote 0

walkinginthelightnow

Jan 10, 2014
✟15,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews 13:4 says every thing is ok for husband and wife

First act of sodomy was by Noah's son
Romans 1 states that sodomy in unnatural

"uncovering his father's nakedness" means he committed sodomy with his father??

That's a stretch...please give some insight

Reactions: HondaMan
Upvote 0

walkinginthelightnow

Jan 10, 2014
✟15,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the Hebrew the same word is used in Habakkuk 2:15 ..... That they may look on his nakedness !

This is a Physical relationship

Gen 19:5-6 is massive Romans 1:24,26-28 progression

Genesis 19 passage the Hebrew is Yada= to know..

In that case it was to penetrate them. The sodomites wanted to Yada the angels of God. Penetrate them sexually.

The passage in Habakkuk is Nabat= To look upon.

That word simply means to look upon with the eyes or gaze upon. That is what Noah's son did...he gazed at his father's nakedness or may have uncovered him through a devilish curiosity. But I don't see where it means he penetrated him...sexually.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sodomites and those who abuse the flesh will NOT inherit the kingdom of God. PERIOD.

Don't put your penis in your wife's mouth.
Don't use your penis to penetrate the hole that is used for the exit of fecal matter.

Don't treat your wife like a prostitute. PERIOD!
however one should use the biblical definition rather than modern day broader definitions.

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why this fascination on forums to talk about what we are never told to do ..instead of discussing what we ARE told to do ? imo it is simply unwholesome talk and bad communications
We are told to not sin. Therefore determining what is and isn't sin is appropriate to doing what the bible tells us to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heb 13:4 marriage is honorable among all , and the bed undefined.... Even if the sodomize each other ? 1 cor 7:4 debate anyone��
wrong forum...

and I am concerned such a topic would even warrant debate by some .

Upvote 0

G0D.is.L0VE

Jul 20, 2015
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I've got a cousin that asked me if oral sex was considered fornication. I knew the answer was yes, obviously, but I found out that the word fornication implies to sexual intercourse which to my knowledge means genital penitration? So I looked up the definition of sexual intercourse and it states that even kissing falls under intercourse! So I was curious what others think of this? Might be a little off topic but hey thought I'd ask while we are on the topic haha

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've got a cousin that asked me if oral sex was considered fornication. I knew the answer was yes, obviously, but I found out that the word fornication implies to sexual intercourse which to my knowledge means genital penitration? So I looked up the definition of sexual intercourse and it states that even kissing falls under intercourse! So I was curious what others think of this? Might be a little off topic but hey thought I'd ask while we are on the topic haha
Personally I think definition depends on who you ask. If a definition were created today then it probably wouldn't include kissing. What kind of kissing? Some families kiss each other on the lips does that mean they are having intercourse with each other? Of course we know the answer is no but it demonstrates the point that there is no hard and fast rule despite our desire for one.
It is something we tend to like. Very clear rules. In the gospels we see Jesus not following a certain law because another law took priority (jewish law as opposed to biblical command).

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thing is, if you look for oral or anal sex in the bible you will find nothing about these topics.
Actually, Song of Solomon describes oral sex (both ways) as positive. Nothing there on anal. But IMO anal should be avoided on strictly health grounds as it can cause really bad infections.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.