rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Forget pentecostal view and search for biblical view....
Remember that when you know your wife it is a Holy thing....you are by becoming one with her honoring Gods command of marraige that the two shall become one flesh and it is to teach you of his relationship with him...in that Jesus says he and the Father shall be one with you.

As Jesus loves us as a brother and God is our Father so must we be toward our wife....the point of this is we are not forced to serve God but lead to agree with and submit to what we have come to desire

So the first thing is if what you are considering can not be done as unto the Lord by both parties then it will be sin regardless of anything else.....as to sodomy no where in scripture is it held as anything but negative...so unless the Spirit leads you somewhere in scripture and reveals it as right....
As to oral their are in the song of songs places that seem in parable to refer to such...what more there is no direct or implied command against it...and for me knowing my wife is to know all of her

All that said you must never do what you feel God would be displeased with as in your mind you would be going against him...nor can you make your spouse do what they feel is wrong.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I like what Heb.13:4 says. Here is Young's literal translation. The modern translations want to change the nature of what the Greek says by making it something we are to do in the marriage bed. But the Greek as I understand it says the marriage bed is undefiled. So Its what you and your wife can do in faith and you find loving.

4 honourable [is] the marriage in all, and the bed undefiled, and whoremongers and adulterers God shall judge.

Upvote 0

Winchester

Sep 18, 2014
✟15,298.00
Thing is, if you look for oral or anal sex in the bible you will find nothing about these topics. On the other hand you will find in the bibel a lot about "illicit sexual relations". You have to find out what kind of coital positions or sex techniques are meant by "illicit sexual relations". Second, You should talk with a medical expert about the risks and danger of oral and anal sex for your health before you try out something in that field. Don't forget that if you practice oral or anal sex you use your private parts in a way they weren't meant for.

With Regards
Winchester

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are the Pentecostal beliefs about anal and oral sex? :preach:
I can't tell you what official beliefs are but what I can say is that people who engage in anal sex are at far higher risk of STI's than those who don't. The reason for this is simple. Walls in the anal cavity are not as strong and tear much more easily which is what allows infection to get in the system.

Just in case anyone doesn't read carefully what I said please note I said people who engage in anal sex. This is not limited to homosexuals and I am not falsely claiming AIDS is a punishment from God on homosexuals.

Upvote 0

Winchester

Sep 18, 2014
✟15,298.00
Oral sex is around about mentioned in the bible, it's okay in my understanding. Anal is NOT, it's sodomy.

What?! Now I'm really curious. Tell me please where did you find any mentioning about oral sex in the bible. I am really interested to read it in my bible. :cool:

With Regards
Winchester

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JGGray6

I am not who I was
Aug 15, 2014
Indiana
✟7,730.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oral sex is around about mentioned in the bible, it's okay in my understanding. Anal is NOT, it's sodomy.
Neither of those are mentioned in the bible. Sexual favors with your husband and wife are all okay, because the bible only mentions shameful sexual acts as being with the same sex.

Upvote 0
I

iluvtheSims

Neither of those are mentioned in the bible. Sexual favors with your husband and wife are all okay, because the bible only mentions shameful sexual acts as being with the same sex.

Anal sex is I do believe a pagan ritual, and it's liken to a sacrifice to baal when you have anal sex - married or not it's not okay. and foreplay is okay and is mentioned in the bible. Let me rephrase oral sex, I think touching and kissing of the top is okay, but licking and sucking privates down stairs isn't healthy whether it's okay with God or not. I know I would feel guilty doing it so with that I'd say it's not okay.

I choose God over lusts of the flesh

Upvote 0
I

iluvtheSims

It's both the act of being a homosexual and anal sex that is immoral, anal sex is dirty and it's where one poops. Anal sex is sodomy and our government used that for their hidden agenda to help spread aids for population control. No Christian should be engaging in a homosexual act, straight, married, or not... it's still opening doorways for demons. Back in the Biblical even the straights engaged in anal sex alright, and orgies too, and it was their way of worshipping their gods which were demons. If anyone engages in anal sex (sodomy) they are allowing demons to enter in them, and they are allowing their bodies to be used as a tool to worship a demon whether it's inadvertedly or not.

Adam knew his wife and she conceived, it only works one way, you cannot conceive from the butt, sorry. I'm not saying every time someone has sex they must conceive, but I am saying God built us to have sex the right way. Just like God made man and woman, not Adam and Steve.

Upvote 0
I

iluvtheSims

I think some people are taking way too many liberties in interpreting the bible. they are not using good hermuenetics. Sex is not just designed for conceiving.

I never said that, but it was designed one way and one way only... If God wanted us to do anal, then why did he make women have vaginas? Also why did he make a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] for sensation, a vagina hole for intercourse, a pee hole for pee, and a poop hole for poop?

Notice where I said the vagina is for intercourse, the anus IS NOT, it's meant for poop.

If God wanted us to have anal sex then that would have been the only hole. God gave women vaginas because God knows that feces and the anus is dirty, and He never meant man to have anal sex, or woman.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I never said that, but it was designed one way and one way only... If God wanted us to do anal, then why did he make women have vaginas? Also why did he make a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] for sensation, a vagina hole for intercourse, a pee hole for pee, and a poop hole for poop?

Notice where I said the vagina is for intercourse, the anus IS NOT, it's meant for poop.

If God wanted us to have anal sex then that would have been the only hole. God gave women vaginas because God knows that feces and the anus is dirty, and He never meant man to have anal sex, or woman.
and what else did you say? If you looked at my earlier comments then you would know I was not disagreeing with that part.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.