Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Passing out Tracts

Discussion in 'Missions, Evangelism & Witnessing' started by Scottmcc1, Feb 22, 2012.

1. MZS

MZS Junior Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Great to hear Scott!

2. Scottmcc1

Scottmcc1 Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Pentecostal
    Today I gave 2 people tracts. One was sitting looking out at a river. I handed him some tracts and he looked at them and didn't say anything.

Handing out tracts you either get a chance to witness or fellowship. The other guy was reading his Bible and I gave him a tract and we shared our hope in Jesus. We were both encouraged.

3. VCViking

VCViking Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Calvinist
    George Street! :thumbsup:

What an amazing story!

4. VCViking

VCViking Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Calvinist
    Good job Scott!

We do the same on Wednesdays on the local streets. Mondays we set up a ARE YOU A GOOD PERSON? booth at local colleges. We usually witness to about 15-20 people each time. When the colleges close, we then hit the streets handing out tracts and bibles and try to engage people in conversation.

5. savedbyhim01

savedbyhim01 Newbie

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Great! Passing out tracts is a really easy way to get the gospel out. Although most are probably discarded later, you never know how God will use it. It is so easy to keep some in your wallet. They can be handed out to clerks and waiters, etc.

6. JesusTaxiExpress

JesusTaxiExpress Junior Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey Scott...How goes the tract handing out ?

I got a box of tracks at home, and just ordered more of the "this was your life" tracks but I got a feeling I am going to need a lot more !!!!!

I may look up those Pilgrim tracts :thumbsup: I see they have the nice price :cool:

Simply leaving a tract somewhere is so simple I feel like all Christians should be doing it. :pray: