Passengers on Greek airline demand that threatening looking Arabs be removed from flight

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Here’s What an Airline Did When Israelis Demanded Removing Two Arab Passengers From Flight Over Terrorism Fears | The Blaze

“It started with 3-4 people and by the end there were 60-70 people standing up, demanding that the pair disembark,” a company spokeswoman said.
However, a passenger who was identified only as Nissim told Israel Army Radio Wednesday that it wasn’t racial profiling but their behavior that got the passengers worried.

In particular, one of the two Arab passengers “looked off and his body language was very threatening,” Nissim said, adding, “He had a penetrating and scary look.”

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Two things:

"Behavior" is such a vague thing these days. And the clarification given didn't help. Lots of people don't look all that nice when they're getting ready to fly.

And this: “There was not a single passenger who got up and gave an opposite opinion,” he asserted. “That means everyone felt the same way.”

is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
“There was not a single passenger who got up and gave an opposite opinion,” he asserted. “That means everyone felt the same way.”

To me this means those making the demands were threatening and no one had the cajones to stand up to the mob.

Upvote 0

Butterfly99

Getting ready for spring break. Cya!
Oct 28, 2015
DC area
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For real that airline sucks if they removed the passengers just cause of that w/out any real threats.

k, so I read the article now & stand by what I just wrote cause it was all pretty vague.

Lol I noticed an article on that site about how Liberty University is mad Donald Trump is going to be speaking there cause they think he's just a pretend Christian. Never thought I'd agree with anybody at Liberty University on anything, but I just did.

Reactions: Neal82
Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I can kinda see them getting the guys off the plane. I think the guys wanted off the plane at that point. And hey, they scored pretty good thanks to those stupid people. The guys get to walk away knowing they were the better ones.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can kinda see them getting the guys off the plane. I think the guys wanted off the plane at that point. And hey, they scored pretty good thanks to those stupid people. The guys get to walk away knowing they were the better ones.
And possibly with a nice settlement out of all this.

I'd take that deal... it's times like this I wish I looked Arab.

Upvote 0