Aug 19, 2006
Champlin
✟2,903.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Forever

Steps of honor - the honorary steps up on the trunk of every tree, that if followed will guide goodness that is important for the keep of the whole tree..

Ribbons – a tie between two or more feathers, to bring a fullness of good…

Children’s Flowers – the unity of good people that is the coming to the children in orders of the petals that provide goodness and care for each and every child according to the plan and goodness of the whole flower..

The Castle in the Clouds – the completion of the path of life, when someone continues on from this world, all of the goodness that deserves reward is a part of the promise of the coming good that God gives to all who are faithful, every deed that isn’t rewarded on the world adds up to the castle in the clouds, also known as the Heavenly Treasure…

Heart of the Lord – a time everyday, that all we know about the Lord and His Son is shared together with everyone around…

Soul Friends – a friend that travels through the kingdom with you for a long time, and together you become friends forever…

Higher Court – for births, break ups, and deaths to provide comfort to orphans and widows and the sad..

The Song of God – God has given promises and covenants which once He created them they stay the strongest law, yet after the witness of 2000 God had revealed His Angel Side, and through the power of God the bolts of the lightning sung in His Wing, The First Song of God Began on Earth.... amen. His Promise is Though He Already Has Done All That He Alone Can Do, He promised that He would try to still be as best as He could be, even as to God to be like an Angel..... Angelic truth is pure good, risen in excellence perfectly for all, yet God has always done ever more than angels always try to do, He is So Much Better Than any kind of being, that is true for us and all, and Angels still are the furthest highests which man kind is capable of transforming into, and as being anything at all to become an angel is the greatest accomplishment of life, God has built this way for us, in Heavin above, beyond... And He still already has done all the good and glory greater than any have before.. He is Eternal... and Heavin is Ready... to understand why God showed His Wing, you have to believe that once He said “I have done all that I can do” by being asked, 'well will you at least be like an angel?' He fulfilled that request, and shown the Greatest Wing of All................... now I believe that the angels are going to share what God means to Them to all of The Earth... God did something Here, because He Came to Earth and was revealed.. Now in His After Effect everything will change as Only He Can Give... take that to say that you believe in The Song of God... that still plays in the natural powers of the storms... and beontheeallblest. His Song still sings and dances to the right... and though God has done so much incredibly more than any other that has ever been, God said he will try... and did so without moving or talking to changing anything , In The Night His Pure Light Shines.. The whitest pure good light... God is Pure Good.. amen. MAY GODS WING BE OUR HEALING TODAY...

amen. God's name is more than Jehovah, yet Hova is the second half of His Name...

I praise You God,

For all the goodness that You have granted me,

I praise You because You Alone can make this all come true..

What a wonder and a dream,

If it be pleasing to You,

May Forever be..

Amen.