Parallels... Symbolism's... Physical... Spiritual...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Parallels...

Every single event... Every story in the Bible... "All" of everything that has happened in the past and up to now, and that will happen in the future... "All" of "everything" collectively, or individually, that has happened, happens, or will happen, "on" and/or in, this reality we are in, or, the earth realm, or, in the "physical realm" of this universe; "is", "all" of it, reflected as in a mirror, or, "parallels" what has happened, happening, or will happen; "in Heaven"... That is, a/the "spiritual realm" or other realm of reality, where, what happens "here", in the earth or physical realm, happens "there" also... But, "spiritually" in a spiritual sense... Represented symbolically by the physical here...

In other words, "all" of "everything" that happens "here" is a symbolic representation, or represents symbolically, in a "spiritual" way, what happens "there" also...

Our "spirit(s)" in us, exist and live there already, currently, now... In that other realm, where our spirits are... That is very, very close to this one here... In fact, they are even "one" in a sense... But, perhaps the best way to describe or think of it, right now, is that they are "side by side", very close to each other, reflecting one another... One is happening in a physical sense, the other, in a spiritual sense... The spiritual reality being represented in symbolism's and in "likenesses" of/by the physical "here"...

Comments...?

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What I like about your thoughts is that, I can't just respond to them. I have to sit back, chew slowly and digest them.
Oh, why, thank you, i guess... I hope and think that is a compliment anyway...

Thanks,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Parallels...

Every single event... Every story in the Bible... "All" of everything that has happened in the past and up to now, and that will happen in the future... "All" of "everything" collectively, or individually, that has happened, happens, or will happen, "on" and/or in, this reality we are in, or, the earth realm, or, in the "physical realm" of this universe; "is", "all" of it, reflected as in a mirror, or, "parallels" what has happened, happening, or will happen; "in Heaven"... That is, a/the "spiritual realm" or other realm of reality, where, what happens "here", in the earth or physical realm, happens "there" also... But, "spiritually" in a spiritual sense... Represented symbolically by the physical here...

In other words, "all" of "everything" that happens "here" is a symbolic representation, or represents symbolically, in a "spiritual" way, what happens "there" also...

Our "spirit(s)" in us, exist and live there already, currently, now... In that other realm, where our spirits are... That is very, very close to this one here... In fact, they are even "one" in a sense... But, perhaps the best way to describe or think of it, right now, is that they are "side by side", very close to each other, reflecting one another... One is happening in a physical sense, the other, in a spiritual sense... The spiritual reality being represented in symbolism's and in "likenesses" of/by the physical "here"...

Comments...?

God Bless!
Our spirit in us can be a bad spirit, unholy, or good or holy spirit... The latter is that is from God, for they are a part of God, and the Holy ones, are "one" with his spirit...

See here... Please...

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...nity-explanation.7970183/page-2#post-70297524

The Holy spirit, or Spirit of God, the true God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) are of the same spirit and united in this one "Holy Spirit" that is the spirit of God, and is literally "in" all things, all of everything, us, angels, every reality and everything in it, all of everything...

The only exception perhaps being the unholy spirits, that's debatable, I guess, for they, and those of us who have those ones in us are supposed to be, and might be separate or separated from, the spirit of God...

Anyways, we can have the Holy Spirit in us, even an holy one, a holy angelic spirit in us, is really just a part of the Holy Spirit of God, just more limited than the entire Holy Spirit of God... Whether a mere man can contain the entirety of all of what the entire Holy Spirit of God is, is debatable also... But, a Holy Angel in you is the Holy Spirit too, just not "all" of it/him...

It may be possible that a man might be able to house "all" of him, but, I do not think even angels can, so I don't know... But, if it is possible, the scripture that says "We shall judge angels" this may be how this could become so, or be true...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Parallels...

Comments...?

God Bless!
On Genesis, especially the beginnings of it... And the symbolic nature of the spiritual realm discussed...

I do not think it is "myth" but I do think it is symbolic of a kind or type of reality we don't yet understand fully, nor can comprehend fully yet, and is a historical account, in that aspect... Not literal in the sense of what we know as literal in other words... Also, in other words, is actual or real...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Parallels...

Comments...?

God Bless!

Reality seems to be that way. The language of the Mistress of Madness.

It took hold of Vincent Van Gogh and life became a tragedy.

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Parallels...

Comments...?

God Bless!

If I understand the spirit of your words; then, it seems to me to be something likewise. I would propose that there are in fact two "realities": the "empirical" reality, and the "abstract" reality. By way of metaphor: earth and heaven. So we look at the "earth" and we see a kind of concreteness in sensuality (meaning, directly exprienced via the senses); we see planes, and objects to be touched and handled, and such. When we look at the "heaven" we see only an open canvas with wisps of vapours drifting through. So we have, the empirical world and its "soul body"; and we have the abstract world and its "spirit body"; I would liken a "spirit" as to something in "abstraction". I know it is common to think of the "spirit world" as a kind of "other earthly realm" where things are really no different than the earth, only, more, "soft" or whatever adjective. But I don't see it that way; I see "spirit" as "abstraction"

In this way there are two forms, of course. In relation to, say, you; you have that "earthly" or "soul" self that can be experienced by the senses - the way you appear to the eye, sound to the ear, etc. But you also have that "heavenly" or "spirit" self- the "abstraction" of you, which is, really, the more "real" you. I'm here right now, interacting with the abstraction of you; I'm not interacting with the "earthly" you, I do not see your earthly face, or appearance, or hear your earthly voice; but I interact with the abstract you. And, likewise, you, me.

Now it is the earthly that mirrors the heavenly; or the earth that is "formed" through the heavenly. That is to say, your physical body is used to express and manifest your "spirit" or, abstract form of you. This is the form of you that becomes expressive and "true". If we could switch your physical body to the body of a girl, you would now look different; but your "spirit" would still be expressed through the mode of the physical body. And if I knew you, in spirit, well enough, I could recognize the "abstract" you, even when "hidden" in a physical body I did not know.

Then, this holds true of all forms of abstraction. I propose that the "real" reality is, in fact, the abstract reality; and that the "empirical" reality is the manifestation of that abstract reality into a more "sensual" form, for the purpose of creating a more "powerful" experience. Such as, imagine the embrace of a woman you love, and it's good. But to sensually experience that same embrace is, very good.

And, in terms of abstractions not of individual self, concepts manifest themselves around us in a "sensual world of metaphors" which express divine thought into being in a sensual form. So, something like "fire" is really the sensual manifestation of the divine concept of "truth", a tree bending in the wind is a manifestation of the divine concept of something like "tolerance", the forging of a blade is a process which is the sensual manifestation of the divine concept of "instruction", etc.

When we think about the "fulness of spirit" to which you alluded; I believe that a good metaphor is in the filling of a glass. The spirit of God will gradually fill us, and our eartly vessel in turn, reflects that filling, so that we appear more and more to mirror the image of the Son, through the process of a slow filling (which itself, a metaphor of divine creation). I propose a metaphor in which we understand this as the entire set of numbers. This entire set is the "fulness of the Spirit, express image of God": but that each "vessel" is similar to a bounded set of numbers within that whole set, each our own "equation", as it were.

So then we are all "in part" of the "whole set"; and this is so we will have need of one another, none being "complete in understanding/fulness" without being joined with our fellows to produce a "whole set" which, while not being the "whole set" itself, is the "whole set" in union. But I believe that Jesus was the man who was given the "whole set" or spirit "without measure" and, as such, is the "perfect expression" of the fulness of "God"; and through and in Him, we come to a unity in which we likewise manifest/mirror that perfect expression in our unity of body.

Upvote 0