Parallels Between Judge Bork and Electoral Future

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I was reading that for years when a Supreme court justice was nominated it was pretty much a rubber stamp that he would be confirmed.

That was until Judge Borke was attacked and destroyed on partisan lines by the left. It then was called being "Borked"

Things were never the same again. It has been tit for tat ever since.

The same is now happening after the election of President Trump. The attacks have been brutal and unseemly.

Ex: last night gay activist surrounded Vice President Pence's home and dance and played music all night and shouted obscenities.

Mark my words, it will never be the same again. The next Democrat elected will be attacked and the process will be shut down.

Sad

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was reading that for years when a Supreme court justice was nominated it was pretty much a rubber stamp that he would be confirmed.

That was until Judge Borke was attacked and destroyed on partisan lines by the left. It then was called being "Borked"

Things were never the same again. It has been tit for tat ever since.

The same is now happening after the election of President Trump. The attacks have been brutal and unseemly.

Ex: last night gay activist surrounded Vice President Pence's home and dance and played music all night and shouted obscenities.

Mark my words, it will never be the same again. The next Democrat elected will be attacked and the process will be shut down.

Sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evidence of the insanity we are now embracing / enjoying. It can only lead to judgment here and now, and final.

Upvote 0