Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It can make you a different person. You have to watch yourself close and make sure it doesn't have rein over you. It's a feeling that is constantly saying, "what are you going to do about this pain".

Keep in mind that others in life have different things they have to go through. A walk with Christ in life is the answer to every question.

LEVITICUS 19:34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

God is telling the Jewish people that they need to show love to strangers because when they where strangers they would have liked to have been treated better.

If you realize that God loves you and wants the best for you, you have already made the first step. Live for God and He will take care of the rest.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Last edited:

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It will make you a different person. You have to watch yourself close and make sure it doesn't have rein over you. It's a feeling that is constantly saying, "what are you going to do about this pain".

Is it possible to have pain every second of your life and be happy? Of course it is you just have to live life a different way. Many disciples lived in pain and was very happy, it is a state of mind,

If you realize that God loves you and wants the best for you, you have already made the first step. Live for God and He will take care of the rest.

REVELATION 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Pain is part of the fellowship of Christ's sufferings, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross. The pain will be gone forever soon enough. Christ went through it and He is able to carry us through as well.

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pain is part of the fellowship of Christ's sufferings, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross. The pain will be gone forever soon enough. Christ went through it and He is able to carry us through as well.
Amen

Upvote 0