lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday I wanted to make Joseph a bath and found out we didn't have warm water. Looking at the fuse box showed the water heater fuse had sprung to off.
We put it back on and unfortunately this morning it was back on off. We have guests coming over in four days. Whisper a little prayers for us that we can get this fixed easily, quickly and cheaply?
And that I can keep my patience during all this? Joseph has a cold and is teething at the same time.

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praying. Call a plumber and they can walk you through what you need to do. It could be something easy to fix.

Praying that all goes well and that you and your guests have a safe and sweet time.

:hug: (I hate water heaters when they don't work right).

Upvote 0

DedicatedLittleFaith

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2006
Quebec,Canada
Visit site
✟28,906.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday I wanted to make Joseph a bath and found out we didn't have warm water. Looking at the fuse box showed the water heater fuse had sprung to off.
We put it back on and unfortunately this morning it was back on off. We have guests coming over in four days. Whisper a little prayers for us that we can get this fixed easily, quickly and cheaply?
And that I can keep my patience during all this? Joseph has a cold and is teething at the same time.

Our water heater broke back in July. It was no problem for Anne: we would boil water in the kettle and mix it with cold water to get the correct temperature for her bath,,,,,,,,, but that couldn't work for us! Because of different reasons, it took almost a whole week to get things fixed!

Patience is definitly a virtue mom's practice on a daily basis. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank you all. Our water heater is covered under the first year home owner insurance. I called them and got one of these utterly annoying 'do it yourself' menu's. According to the thing I accurately put my complaint in and they contacted a repair company and that company should contact me.
Well... it's been four hours and they have not even called.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
thank you all. Our water heater is covered under the first year home owner insurance. I called them and got one of these utterly annoying 'do it yourself' menu's. According to the thing I accurately put my complaint in and they contacted a repair company and that company should contact me.
Well... it's been four hours and they have not even called.

I have to call those companies all the time at work. Trust me, four hours is a picnic. I've waited over eight hours on occasion.

Upvote 0

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Getting near 6 pm here, and still no reply. I called the company and just got an answering machine asking me to leave a message. Did that 2 hours ago and no phone call. My mother comes on friday. I want her to be able to take a hot shower after an intercontinental flight!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks be to God. :hug: I pray it is a quick fix situation. I can understand wanting your mom to be comfortable and nothing is nicer than a hot shower after being on a plane for a long time. Will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

God Bless

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.