✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One key difficulty in trying to decide which of the two main candidates is the worse is our screwed up values, and inaccurate school history.

Going back to the Vietnam War, a peasant out in the fields would return to the village that had been hit by a bomb hoping his loved ones were still alive. He found them but it was mainly clothing strewn around up in the trees, no survivors.

LBJ was not impeached for expanding and extending the Vietnam War, Kissinger gained a Nobel Peace Prize after he extended the war by 4 years by telling the Vietnamese they would get a better deal from a Republican administration.

Bill Clinton had some fun with Monica Lewinsky, he nearly lost his job.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One key difficulty in trying to decide which of the two main candidates is the worse is our screwed up values, and inaccurate school history.

Going back to the Vietnam War, a peasant out in the fields would return to the village that had been hit by a bomb hoping his loved ones were still alive. He found them but it was mainly clothing strewn around up in the trees, no survivors.

LBJ was not impeached for expanding and extending the Vietnam War, Kissinger gained a Nobel Peace Prize after he extended the war by 4 years by telling the Vietnamese they would get a better deal from a Republican administration.

Bill Clinton had some fun with Monica Lewinsky, he nearly lost his job.

hmmm...is this a thread or is this a misplaced blog post? Because I have to be honest, I've read it a couple of times and I'm not actually sure what it's trying to discuss. If it's a thread in a discussion board shouldn't there be something the OP is wanting to discuss? But if it's just a collection of rants shouldn't it be in a blog instead? :scratch:
tulc(wonders if we could create a forum that's just a collection of random posters ranting about things?) :sorry:

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The immediate application is Donald-privatepartsgrabber-Trump might lose to Hillary-oops-I-helped-destroy-a-couple-of-countries-and-I-have-in-mind-a-couple-more-Clinton

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
OP, you might want to edit your description of Trump before you get in trouble for it. The other word for cat is not allowed.

Thank you, but that's sort of what the thread is about, focussing anything sexual and ignoring the big stuff.

Other countries are far more interested in us blowing up Fallujah.

Upvote 0