Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And I was just trying to retrieve a map of meth labs in my city that I found more than a year ago (I am shopping for a new apartment).

I have always associated meth labs with rental properties. But apparently home buyers have to beware too.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Where I live there are news reports of meth labs in apartments, houses, hotel rooms, public restrooms, and other places.

That is just where meth is being made. The above source makes a point that I had not thought of: if someone has been smoking meth that too contaminates a place.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Where I live there are news reports of meth labs in apartments, houses, hotel rooms, public restrooms, and other places.

That is just where meth is being made. The above source makes a point that I had not thought of: if someone has been smoking meth that too contaminates a place.

I kind of forgot that there are many new innovative ways to make it. What can I say, I'm old school. But you worry about sealed batteries next to food, now this. I worry that maybe you worry too much.

Upvote 0

jacknife

Theophobic troll
Oct 22, 2014
✟171,314.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I've never chuckled at a deleted post before. I promise I won't draw any conclusions from imagining what you might have said. :D
I was gonna highlight the part that said "Or so I've heard" and say "Uh-huh your secrets safe with me" but thought you might not have taken it in good humor lol.

Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I had no idea......this is enlightening

smiley-shocked016.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The Midwest and the south ... aren't they the most religious areas of the country?

I do not know what you are getting at.

This thread is not about religion.

This thread is about the fact that space that you are considering renting or buying could have been contaminated due to meth activities; only in some states does the law require the landlord or seller to disclose information about a history of contamination due to meth activities; and even where the law requires it not every owner or agent of the owner complies.

I have never bought property, but with what I am now learning I would have a property tested for contamination due to meth activities before I buy it no matter what city or state it is in.

Upvote 0