• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Otherside

EbonNelumbo

Hope is a waking dream-Aristotle
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Visit site
✟33,816.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
thanks guys. Life just took a nosedive...further...

I went to the DA about the contact stephen made with me via my blog at Xanga and theys aid that the no contact order was still in effect thus meaning that stephen was subject to arrest. He is now arrested.

Upvote 0

TheMainException

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2004
In my universe
✟19,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is no such thing as a sin that is unforgivable...once saved, always saved....if you die, whether it be suicide or not...you'll be in heaven...and then I will finally get to see your smiling face for the first time. I can't wait to meet you my dear sister. Do not lose sight of the promised land. It is almost time. Accept life and manage death. Death is not really death, but the beginning of something awesome for those heaven bound. May life be a dream, and may heaven become the goal...may life be here, but heaven inside of you....may God proclaim something amazing through you....you will not die...but be lifted up to holy union with Christ. It is coming...and it WILL be good. I love you...have peace child.

Upvote 0

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Oddbeani.
I'm sorry at how life has been going for you since I last posted here. You are not alone though, even if it is hard to believe. That's something that I've just been realizing this past week. It's both good and bad, in a way, but it does help, knowing that there's others out there that struggle with life as well.

I have a blog too, and I just had someone leave a comment in my last entry calling me a pansie of satan and told me to die. Yeah, it was anonymous, so it wasn't as bad as if it was someone I know. But it still hurt, you know? It probably was someone I know and they were to scared to leave their name. Funny in a way, I guess.

The cool thing is that I've been getting so much closer to God, but at the same time I've become a hermit. I used to love being out with people and hanging out with my friends, but I don't trust anyone anymore. I actually was able to tell someone that face-to-face for the first time last night. I think last night was a very good night for me because I got to talk with two friends that I haven't seen for months, and the three of us are going through very similar situations. I have such a huge issue with trust that I almost couldn't see it. It's becaome such a large part of who I am that I didn't even realize that it was a problem anymore. Sad, isn't it? I don't trust people. At all. It's weird to know that now, but I don't know how to change it. My one friend is getting me a book that has helped her, so I'm hoping for the best.

The thing that disturbs me the most is that maybe I've been so blinded by things like this that others have been right and I've been more wrong than I could ever imagine about almost everything. That scares me because I feel like the more I go in to try and fix this, the more that everything I think and believe and live is completely false. But then again, if it all is, I want to know so that I can fix it and get in line with the truth again. It's a scary place to be.

I'm resigning as a leader in my youth group this weekend. I'm the only one left, so I'm sure that's not going to be fun. I've already been brow-beaten by the pastor here a few times, and I really don't feel like going in and getting torn apart emotionally again. I guess I can't avoid it though. God is calling me elsewhere, and I need to go. Frankly, I want to go.

Please pray for me, if you think of it. This is probably going to be one of the hardest weeks of my life coming up. I look to God as my strength and comfort, and I know that He'll guide me where He wants me to go. I just have a feeling that I'll be licking my wounds for some time after this.

Upvote 0