Visit site
✟434,812.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No comment as my opinion on the subject is against the rules of this forum.

The rules are not arbitrary or capricious. There are good reasons for them.
But if you really disagree, you are welcome to start or participate in a thread in our St Justin's sub forum. (Though I think it good to thoroughly learn both our philosophical and religious bases before disagreeing, and all disagreement should be expressed in a polite and civil spirit, what we call "speaking the truth in love".)

(Edit) I'll add that I do not find it in the least difficult to tear apart the pseudo philosophy behind that posted article describing secular humanism, and I would begin by discussing the use of irreligious dogma and superstition, naturalism (AKA materialism), and the natural sciences as the basis of morality, and distinguishing that from an entirely vague "decision making" (should I get an espresso or a venti?). But that would be for St Justin's...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yep. I've made the decision to homeschool next year and the many years to come. God willing, we can for that long! :) Going with Calvert's homeschooling cirriculum and incorporating in Church History through Orthodox POV through Paeda Classics website's books. :)

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yep. I've made the decision to homeschool next year and the many years to come. God willing, we can for that long! :) Going with Calvert's homeschooling cirriculum and incorporating in Church History through Orthodox POV through Paeda Classics website's books. :)

That is wonderful. If you need to change curriculums, do not hesitate to do so.
I had to change curriculums several times or make modifications of the curriculum that I had chosen.

God grant you many years.

Reactions: Emmelia
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That is wonderful. If you need to change curriculums, do not hesitate to do so.
I had to change curriculums several times or make modifications of the curriculum that I had chosen.

God grant you many years.
Thank you!! :hug:

Upvote 0