Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Look how radically legalistic his life was though. A security guard, always wearing NYPD shirts, his wife didn't follow his rules, so he beat her.

His ex-wife says he beat her because he was mentally unstable. Contrary to your prejudices being a wife-beater does not make someone an observant Muslim. In fact, his ex says he wasn't that religious and showed no signs while they were married of being under the sway of radical Islam.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
He was unfit to be an armed security guard to begin with having been under investigation previously and being a known ISIS sympathizer according to sources.

He was under investigation as a result of comments he had made while he was working security.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a pretty good idea. My brother was gay and he sometimes took me to those places.
Look, it's just a stupid assumption. Gays are just like anyone else. If they get drunk enough, they'll have sex anywhere. There are no "bath houses" these days, and yes, they do have sex in back rooms, bathrooms, offices, hallways, cars, etc. Stop trying to sound like you know it all, because frankly you don't.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying to figure out how, when, and where gay folks are having sex is relevant to this thread. I'm also trying to figure out how threats of bacon to fight the Islam and long winded apologetics arguments for Islam and the glories of dhimmitude is relevant to the topic either. This was the biggest mass shooting/killing in US history. People died. This is tragic- and all some of you can talk about are things that have nothing to do with anything relevant.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,330.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh wow. I always think of Canada as being safer and "cleaner" somehow than America.
I think we are safer (primarily due to many fewer guns), but we are just as plagued with mental illness.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Look, it's just a stupid assumption. Gays are just like anyone else. If they get drunk enough, they'll have sex anywhere. There are no "bath houses" these days, and yes, they do have sex in back rooms, bathrooms, offices, hallways, cars, etc. Stop trying to sound like you know it all, because frankly you don't.
What does this have to do with the massacre, again?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm trying to figure out how, when, and where gay folks are having sex is relevant to this thread. I'm also trying to figure out how threats of bacon to fight the Islam and long winded apologetics arguments for Islam and the glories of dhimmitude is relevant to the topic either. This was the biggest mass shooting/killing in US history. People died. This is tragic- and all some of you can talk about are things that have nothing to do with anything relevant.
Quoted for Truth!

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single

Might I suggest that nasty comments about 'dhimmitude' are equally irrelevant?
That is a term coined by Islamophobes.

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
There are no Muslim countries today where the jizya is collected by a recognized government.

Agreed

Isn't the zakat based on ones income? What income does a babe in the womb have?

Sorry, I totally mixed the different types of zakaah up. It is zakaatul fitr which is to be given on their behalf by the one responsible for them.

The major form of zakaah is what you're referring to (which anybody with an income/gold/various agricultural items must pay for, regardless of gender).

LOL. That's a great way of putting it!

I thought so too. I can't take credit for it though, I read it somewhere awhile back.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Might I suggest that nasty comments about 'dhimmitude' are equally irrelevant?
That is a term coined by Islamophobes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhimmitude
The term was coined in 1982 by the Lebanese President Bachir Gemayel, who was later assassinated, in reference to perceived attempts by the country's Muslim leadership to subordinate the large Lebanese Christian minority. In a speech of September 14, 1982 given at Dayr al-Salib in Lebanon, he said: "Lebanon is our homeland and will remain a homeland for Christians… We want to continue to christen, to celebrate our rites and traditions, our faith and our creed whenever we wish… Henceforth, we refuse to live in any dhimmitude!"[1]

ETA: Perhaps we can get the thread back on topic now? :)

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I said this would happen. I said with all the LGBT stuff happening that some extremist muslim would go on a shooting rampage. They (the more extreme ones) are willing to kill anyone. This is why I tell LGBT, its not christians with words that you have to worry about. Terrorists hate us all alike. Lets focus less on what we say and more of the actions from other groups who prefer violence over words.
Yes, but this is ( as far as I recall.) the first time they have targeted a place on such a scale based presumly anyway on the types of people likely to be there in that respect.

Reactions: civilwarbuff
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You know, folks, if it does turn out that this guy had an accomplice, it doesn't mean it was a false flag initiated by our government.
Even if he does not have an accompilice that does not in and of itself mean that the government had anything to do with it. People act "crazy" all the time on their own without government help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.