Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Also homeland security should be on trial for allowing someone who is a known ISIS sympathizer who had previoisly been on a terrorist type watch list to be an armed security guard. Outrageous.

As someone who has worked in private security for 20 years I can tell you that DHS has nothing to do with hiring practices or licensing of private security - armed or unarmed. The background checks and licensing are done by the state.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You realize that it was this Christian minority that was denying equal political rights to the majority Muslims at the time? Gemayel was responsible for the Black Saturday massacre of Palestinians and Lebanese Muslims. A year later he led an attack on a Palestinian refugee camp which left over a 1000 dead. This is what led to the Lebanese Civil War. And by the way, he was assassinated by another Maronite Christian, not a Muslim.
And? Anything to derail- eh?

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
It can still be islamic terrorism as long as he believed he was acting as Islam directs.....does not have to be directly tied to a specific organization.......called self radicalization.....

Perhaps but it can't be a jihad. There are rules to a jihad.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He was unfit to be an armed security guard to begin with having been under investigation previously and being a known ISIS sympathizer according to sources.

Homeland Security has failed us

Again, you don't know what you're talking about. For one thing, armed security doesn't carry AR-15s.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
perm_closed_lg.jpg