Is Oral Sex a Sin Before Marriage? What Does the Bible Say?

Freedom63

Universal Reconciliationist (Eventually)
Aug 4, 2011
Indiana
✟1,527.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The law of love is our guiding principle now in regards to sex...just like everything else in the life of the Christian. No one should enter into any kind of sexual relationship lightly. But when they do...it is a matter purely between themselves (those involved) and God.

The bible in no place states anything different. Love governs every action and defines the difference between what is sin and what is not. Scripture is far more tolerant of sexual activity than any fundy will tell you and the New Covenant makes it even easier to understand what is pleasing to God. The Royal Law of Love should govern everything in our lives...including the wonderful gift of sexuality.

This is the beauty of the law of love...when we follow it we have avoided what is sin already according to Jesus.

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
John 13:34

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Matthew 22:37-40

Upvote 0

luvgzus

Mar 29, 2011
✟312.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This thread is such an attack against decency and modesty. I can’t believe it has been allowed to even be here. How can Christians so openly discuss this topic without shame? This thread is like looking at inappropriate contentography, in the mind. To even discuss it is to see it. It is an open invitation for males to think about what is being talked about, which stimulates the flesh into action, which is certainly not “putting to death the deeds of the flesh.” Oral sex is not an expression of a man loving a woman, it is an expression of man lusting after a woman to get what his evil heart desires, while he lies to her and says he loves her. If he truly loved her, he would NEVER force her to submit herself to such a shameful, indecent act, EVER!

Oral sex is sexual intercourse [look up the definition of intercourse] in an ungodly manner. It is sin and it is so unclean, and is a defilement of the God-given beauty of the woman’s face. God never made the mouth for sexual intercourse. He made it to kiss the lips of the one you love. When you look on her face, you don’t want to remember it as the place where you humiliated her. She presents her face to you for beauty’s sake, and her lips for kissing the man she loves on his lips. God made man and woman different so that they could come together in marriage, God’s way, for the purpose of procreation and enjoyment. It’s a shameful thing when a man entices a woman to assist him in being SELFISH TO THE MAX by engaging her in oral sex, focused on a part of his body she should never see until marriage. Modesty is covering up until the right time! And by the way, what is the male doing with the woman’s body, while she serves his lust.

Jesus said not to look on a woman to lust for her. When you do, you are committing sin. Oral sex is sexual intercourse. To look on any woman for the purpose of wanting to penetrate her, either in the mouth or elsewhere, before marriage, is an abomination to God, and must be repented of. Two lovers interested in marriage should not show their private body parts before marriage, which would promote lusting after each other. Come on guys, keep it lock away until the proper time, and never tell the woman you love to let you penetrate her mouth and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] there. It’s pretty easy to understand how God wants a man and woman to have sex, AFTER they are married.

Upvote 0

Armistead14

Mar 18, 2006
✟9,449.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Get off your stump, no one here said anything about forcing a person to do oral sex, you made that up on your own. You're entire post is as if a man is forcing this on a woman against her will, find me one post where someone said we should do that here...

No one mentioned that it goes only one way as you imply, many women enjoy oral sex.

Lust doesn't equal sexual thought or desire in itself.

The bible tells me to give my entire body to my wife and her me. If we're both in agreement and enjoy this pleasure why should I rob her?

Sorry, you're of the traditional mindset that sees the body as dirty and shameful, so you'll miss out on many of it's pleasures.

Upvote 0

Freedom63

Universal Reconciliationist (Eventually)
Aug 4, 2011
Indiana
✟1,527.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This thread is such an attack against decency and modesty. I can’t believe it has been allowed to even be here. How can Christians so openly discuss this topic without shame? This thread is like looking at inappropriate contentography, in the mind. To even discuss it is to see it. It is an open invitation for males to think about what is being talked about, which stimulates the flesh into action, which is certainly not “putting to death the deeds of the flesh.” Oral sex is not an expression of a man loving a woman, it is an expression of man lusting after a woman to get what his evil heart desires, while he lies to her and says he loves her. If he truly loved her, he would NEVER force her to submit herself to such a shameful, indecent act, EVER!

Oral sex is sexual intercourse [look up the definition of intercourse] in an ungodly manner. It is sin and it is so unclean, and is a defilement of the God-given beauty of the woman’s face. God never made the mouth for sexual intercourse. He made it to kiss the lips of the one you love. When you look on her face, you don’t want to remember it as the place where you humiliated her. She presents her face to you for beauty’s sake, and her lips for kissing the man she loves on his lips. God made man and woman different so that they could come together in marriage, God’s way, for the purpose of procreation and enjoyment. It’s a shameful thing when a man entices a woman to assist him in being SELFISH TO THE MAX by engaging her in oral sex, focused on a part of his body she should never see until marriage. Modesty is covering up until the right time! And by the way, what is the male doing with the woman’s body, while she serves his lust.

Jesus said not to look on a woman to lust for her. When you do, you are committing sin. Oral sex is sexual intercourse. To look on any woman for the purpose of wanting to penetrate her, either in the mouth or elsewhere, before marriage, is an abomination to God, and must be repented of. Two lovers interested in marriage should not show their private body parts before marriage, which would promote lusting after each other. Come on guys, keep it lock away until the proper time, and never tell the woman you love to let you penetrate her mouth and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] there. It’s pretty easy to understand how God wants a man and woman to have sex, AFTER they are married.

Wow that is quite an attack piece. If you cannot talk about sex in the context of Christianity without it causing you to "look at inappropriate contentography in the mind" than it seems to me you are enslaved to your lusts. I feel sorry for you to have to live in such bondage.

Upvote 0

MasterpieceMesias

King of Stoic Cynicism
Feb 20, 2011
Somewhere away from people
✟8,602.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

. . . . . dude, just go away. You aren't helping any you're just a very irritating human being. I'm not flaming this is fact. Scram :doh:

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
gee, luvgzus you really revealed your heart there.

When I think of oral sex I think of how much pleasure I can bring to her. I don't feel defiled one bit. I'm sure you must not read Song of Solomon where the imagery works very well for just the description you find so defiling.

But I must say, I do understand where you were coming from. I lived there for many years. It took years of work for the Holy Spirit to lead me out of that by confronting me with verses like Titus.1:15 To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. So keep reading your Bible and listening to the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WinBySurrender

Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oral sex is not an expression of a man loving a woman, it is an expression of man lusting after a woman to get what his evil heart desires, while he lies to her and says he loves her. If he truly loved her, he would NEVER force her to submit herself to such a shameful, indecent act, EVER!
There are women who look upon it as a way to show love for their husbands, and there are husbands who return the favor for the same reasons. Your response suggests issues that probably should be discussed with a professional in private, and if you have been forced to do anything against your will, it is a matter for the police.

Upvote 0