[open]Who do you think I really am?

Is Gibbon...

• A seventeen year old schoolboy?

• A thirty-seven year old mother of five?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Funkey_Gibbon

I'm just like the others...
Jan 8, 2005
✟20,178.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
OK, so I seem to have a little problem.

I am a 17 year old boy, OK, not the most masculine one in the world, but you know, I'm fairly secure in my sexuality.

And yet, so far my post in the "who your attracted to, guessing game" thread has been guessed, incorrectly, TWICE as thirty something mothers! Once as Miss Shelby, then as Shannon. :help: Jeez, I didn't know they were so into computer games!

Now, this wouldn't bother me so much, except it's happened before, too.
From another forum, without icons or anything:
"Wow, Gibbon, you go to school? I thought you were like a thirty seven year old woman or something!" :|

So, do you think I am who I say I am, or am I a bored housewife masquerading as a seventeen year old boy?

Seriously, I'm intrigued. :scratch:

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
That's ok, on another forum I was on, no ages are presented, I was being flirted with by a 17 year old boy! I told him I was old enough to be his mother and he didn't believe me!! So....what does that say for me? That I act immature?

But hey, I took it as a compliment!!

Upvote 0

Naomie

Apr 21, 2006
✟7,885.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
lonnienord said:
since no one is who they say they are on the puter

Aren't they? I've always been a 40+ mother of five. Is it just me then? Is everyone else being dishonest or something?

(Edit: sorry, my mistake. The forecast is 36 degrees in London on Wednesday.) :o :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Naomie

Apr 21, 2006
✟7,885.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Da_Funkey_Gibbon said:
No Problamo, sixteen-year-olds masquerading as 42 year old women can't get everything right! :D

:p :p :p

I wish! What I wouldn't give to have the body of a 16 year old again! The stamina and the energy was amazing! You only appreciate it when you don't have it anymore. :sigh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.