Open up the Bible game!

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Psalm 144:15 "Happy are the people who are in such a state; Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!"

images

Upvote 0

forest flower

His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives

2 Peter 3:10-11 NIV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Historicus

Follower of Jesus Christ
Apr 20, 2005
Ohio
✟55,435.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My brothers and sisters, be very happy when you are tested in different ways. You know that such testing of your faith produces endurance. Endure until your testing is over. Then you will be mature and complete... - James 1:2

Upvote 0

forest flower

His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John 10:7, 9-10 NIV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.