Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟23,913.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RoseofLima

If it was a girl she was going to be Mercy Faustina.

My daughter Jane cried that it was a boy...I told her we could go shopping for an outfit for the baby. SHe cheered right up. Pat piped in-- "I wouldn't give up on that possibility yet though...really..." <rolls eyes> I wish he could be pregnant once and I could make jokes about it :)

Miss Shelby doesn't know it- but she bought Andy Sam his coming home from the hospital outfit today at Target. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Miss Shelby doesn't know it- but she bought Andy Sam his coming home from the hospital outfit today at Target. :)
I know it now. :) I'm very honored.

Congrats! I love the name, even though I'm more partial to Michael. :D

I was at work today and couldn't post or I would have posted my congrats earlier.

Upvote 0
R

RoseofLima

I know it now. :) I'm very honored.

Congrats! I love the name, even though I'm more partial to Michael. :D

I was at work today and couldn't post or I would have posted my congrats earlier.
:hug:

When I figure out how to get Steph's camera working- I'll post a picture. It's really cute - it's a little creeper that is light blue with stripes. It's really soft. :)

Upvote 0

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
awwwwww

me wants! :cry:

congratulations shannon. i'm so happy for you. :hug:

:hug:

When I figure out how to get Steph's camera working- I'll post a picture. It's really cute - it's a little creeper that is light blue with stripes. It's really soft. :)

are you having a hard time with it?

if you or your husband can't figure it out, let me know. :) i could call you some evening or weekend with wonderful free time on my cell phone. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.