[Open Dr Who fan members] calling Dr Who fans (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,085.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Stumbled across this & thought I'd share it with the rest of you. :)

Doctor Who Timeline Infographic | CableTV.com
doctor-who-timeline-infographic.jpg

Upvote 0
C

.chrys.

Okay, so I really liked the ending, but not the whole of the program so much this year. Still, better than no Doctor for the holiday!

In other news, my mother knitted me a Tom Baker-era scarf for Christmas, my husband got me a complete set of Doctors 1-11 figurines, my kids got me a Dalek coin bank and a Doctor Who lapel pin, and my sis-in-law got me a sonic screwdriver that comes with real screwdrivers hidden inside!

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so I really liked the ending, but not the whole of the program so much this year. Still, better than no Doctor for the holiday!

In other news, my mother knitted me a Tom Baker-era scarf for Christmas, my husband got me a complete set of Doctors 1-11 figurines, my kids got me a Dalek coin bank and a Doctor Who lapel pin, and my sis-in-law got me a sonic screwdriver that comes with real screwdrivers hidden inside!

I did not get one Dr. Who item this Christmas even though I had several on my wish list. :sigh:

I guess I will have to buy my own! :clap:

I have been downloading Dr. Who novels to my Kindle, though. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi ALl hope you had a great christmas and new year.

I got several Who related items for christmas....season 6 of course, DW socks, a pen, the 11th Doctor screwdriver, a dalek torch key ring, a dalek book light, 100 who related postcards in their own TARDIS shaped box and the best of all...Dalek Jelly babies (such a thing does exist)

I don't think This years Christmas special was their best ever but I enjoyed it just the same.

"If your father asks I have found a space men crash landed and I'm going to take him to the nearest police box."

Father to son "Where's your mother?"

Son "Out"

THe Doctor when explaining the moving chairs in the sitting room "I Know!"

I have heard a rumour this might be the last Christmas special that MAtt Smith does which means we might be getting a new Doctor. If I hear more I will let you know.

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Karen Gillian and MAtt smith have both won awards at the British National Television awards, Best actor and Actress in a drama. Karen Gillian also recently appeared as Jean Shrimpton (one of britain's first supermodels) in a recent drama.

Winners - The National Television Awards

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Cool! :clap:

Looking at the past year's awards, last year was the only year since Dr. Who came back where the show or the actors didn't in anything. It's cool seeing both Matt and Karen winning even though the show did not win the drama slot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes I was quite pleased about that too. They seem to be going through Doctors far too fast in my oppinion.

Anyway on another note I managed to get a DVD copy of the Android invasion as part of a boxed set Unit files which also includes the Jon Pertwee story "Invasion of the Dinosaurs"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.