ryangrom

Jul 7, 2007
Jacksonville, Florida
✟7,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My pastor has served under Creflo Dollar's ministry for years before God called him to Jacksonville Florida. The man is an annointed awesome man of God. He reminds me of Jesse Duplantis allot in the sense that he is hillarious and has a deep understanding of the Word and has a very visual teaching style..

My church has an standalone(not part of our main church site) online repository of TONS of Free teachings and series. It is sectioned into different categories so if you have a need for teaching on anything you are battling with or want to learn about it is there in video or sometimes just audio format.

I don't work for my church and there is no hidden agenda here. My life has been transformed by God through this church and I wanted to share and bless others with it. It's not often you can go watch/listen to this much annointed teaching for free.

UnderstandingTV

1livelystone

Jan 23, 2014
✟15,329.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Church leaders need to learn the things of God from God otherwise we keep hearing some of the same mistakes again and again with nothing more than a little different spin to them

On the other hand style and "pastoral compassion" is something every lead pastor should have and be able to instill into a junior pastor before sending them out on their own

Creflo Dollar may have pastoral compassion and he certainly does have his own style.......... but doctrinally speaking he is "ho hum" at best and at worst I have flipped the channel on him when hearing him going down the wrong path rather than listen to him snare others into following the same erroneous doctrine

Upvote 0

ryangrom

Jul 7, 2007
Jacksonville, Florida
✟7,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which doctrines are you saying were false and ensnaring to others? I shouldn't have mentioned Creflo, lol. Honestly I don't watch much Creflo. Not that I think he has erroneous doctrines, he just isn't quite my thing I guess. I'm more of a Jesse Duplantis guy. I shouldn't have drawn comparissons at all I suppose, I was just trying to say he's definately a spirit filled, tongues talking, annointed man of God, that preaches with Wisdom and Revelation.

Upvote 0