Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In 2011 at an Easter Vigil in s simple parish in New York State, a number of douls were received into the Catholic Church. As it does every year, the ceremony moved from the darkness surrounding the Paschal Fire through the many readings of the Old and New Testament to the proclamation of the triumph of the Resurrection- reminding all present that the long reign of sin and death has finally ended. On that night, those adults becoming Catholics made their baptismal promises. They accepted the truths of the faith. They rejected satan and all his works and all his empty promises.

Continued below.
http://catholicexchange.com/one-souls-escape-satanism-catholicism

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This is scary (from the article):
What he does remember of that ‘mass’ was that the chief ‘celebrant’ of its blasphemy was a defrocked Catholic priest.

Having been around the occult as a child, I can say it pulls you in and tries to destroy you. I'm still feeling the affects of my experiences 45 years later.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

BroIgnatius

Deliverance Counselor, Apologist, Spiritual Dir
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2003
Just outside the State of Grace
Visit site
✟136,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
May the Lord be praise for Fred's deliverance from the evil one. His story is not unique. I have heard of other stories very similar, and have had clients with similar stories (I am a deliverance counselor).

The devil is certainly real.

Upvote 0