One of the things my daughter is responsible for at home...

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
One of the things she is responsible for is keeping the family altar clean and decorated for the proper time of year.

Yesterday morning she asked if she could go outside to play. I gave her the normal limits on where she could roam to and when to check in. She came back with an armful of flowers for the house. We have wildflowers next to the house (invasive species that we can pick). She made a little crown for Mary and brought a vase of flowers for the Christ Child and one for St. Joseph. The flowers she picked have an alternate fancy name: Pentecost Spikes. And apart from sounding like a Catholic MMA fighter, it is rather appropriate for the time of year.

13260179_10153988777520617_1227441420499807710_n.jpg

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of the things she is responsible for is keeping the family altar clean and decorated for the proper time of year.

Yesterday morning she asked if she could go outside to play. I gave her the normal limits on where she could roam to and when to check in. She came back with an armful of flowers for the house. We have wildflowers next to the house (invasive species that we can pick). She made a little crown for Mary and brought a vase of flowers for the Christ Child and one for St. Joseph. The flowers she picked have an alternate fancy name: Pentecost Spikes. And apart from sounding like a Catholic MMA fighter, it is rather appropriate for the time of year.

View attachment 175241
You all are such a great family! :)

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0