Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That would certainly explain how he was able to copy Kenyon's work into his own books so meticulously.

Wow, you had to go back forty three years to find that dead horse. And it was settled between Kenyon family and Hagin shortly after.

Not only that, but God used Hagin for another 38 years allowing him to preach the Gospel and plant churches all over the globe.

it had no impact on the topic of the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Here's what Kenyon's Gospel Publishing Society has to say about this: https://www.kenyons.org/plagiarism-of-ew-kenyons.html

"First of all, it must be noted that Kenneth Hagin, to the best of my knowledge does not actually write his books. What I mean by this is that his books are for the most part transcriptions of his speaking ministry. Someone transcribes the taped messages and then they are edited and put into book form. Those who are preachers understand that it is impossible to stop and credit everyone who influenced your message while you are preaching. As someone who has been preaching and teaching for around 20 years, I shudder to think what would happen if I were called upon to remember each author or speaker who had influenced any given message I teach."

"I have heard Kenneth Hagin personally testify to the fact that many of the phrases he has used and ideas he has taught, he heard from some other preachers before he ever heard of E.W. Kenyon. It is quite possible that they were quoting Kenyon and using his material and Kenneth Hagin didn’t know the original source. Liking the sound of the phrases, Hagin added them to his preaching vocabulary."

Upvote 0