One justification for all, ______ (meaning, "Evolution") - (what?)

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I guess I am curious, whether you can perceive a sense of command in this. Basically the premise is, if Jesus was capable of being silent - at death - He is capable of having said "Evolution", yet it doesn't seem to matter how I attempt to say He could have said it (in principle - within reason, ______) no one thinks or attempts to believe it, for any reason (_____) associated with Jesus - whether a scientist "says it" or not. I mean I know there are Creation scientists, but they lose tenure, and I know the public wants, Evolution to mean, "something" (again, in principle) - (but, as I am declaring to you in brackets - for a very good reason, they hardly know what it would be worth, either way). There is (almost, no) sense in this.

My understanding is that if you say a word, meaningfully, you have to know what it is worth (at minimum), for any reason, that you believe, is (even, slightly - "properly", "provably") pronouncable (and if it isn't pronouncable, you should forget it (and anything, associated, with it). That, makes (enough) sense (enough). I have no idea, how they justify this, being ignored? I mean, I am basically testing the spirits and coming up completely and entirely, void ______. But all I am saying is, if Jesus is ashamed of Evolution - shouldn't you be? And if Jesus isn't ashamed of Evolution, shouldn't you be able to justify it (with at least, a little weight)? That, also, makes sense.

I guess the problem is that scripturally, one word, no matter how idlely (you will be judged for every idle word - Jesus) spoken, is never enough for final judgment (if your adversary wishes to take you to court, either way) and lacking the wisdom between "raca" and "fool" (which, to me, "Evolution" sounds like both, most of the time) you will only bring yourself into condemnation (for nothing, and without _____ judgment ______ ______ , because you can't settle something - which is not news (to a condemned, idle sinner, at worst). Meaning scripturally, it has no foundation, even before it's written, down _____ (by, anyone - for, anyreason " " _____). It does take (a little) faith, to understand this (eventually) and it is not even justified then (without, truth, extensively). Yet, this is what the world thinks they understand (at the very, least - with or without, purity _____).

I think the Judgment, then, is simply that, whatever the rules, or rejection, or spirit of the law, might have been, with or without hope, with or without strength - you cannot, immediately, justify sanity, being ("simply", "truely") evolved (for, any, price, ____). And when you are condemned for this fact, or burned - as the case, may be - it is on your head, because justification remains extended to you, in Christ, to the end of time, or the beginning of the rapture, whichever comes first _____ (" "). Not hard to understand (initially, or otherwise), impossible to accept - without, God (if you will, believe _____).

There is some peace in this, because it confirms scripture, blessed are you when you are persecuted (knowing or otherwise, faith or otherwise (to begin with)) because great is your reward in Heaven (prayerfully or otherwise, joyfully or otherwise (in the end). You basically, get the fruit of honour, without having honoured nearly enough (yours, or otherwise - spiritually, or otherwise (at least, _____). The difficulty, which salt, prepares you for, is that - you may never be believed (for, even ______). Yet, we continue to have an inheritance, in Heaven (praise, God).

I hope this has been food for thought, or reason for thirst.