Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Since I’m an old guy and handicapped I thought I would write one of these for the older generation. It's nice if our kids would visit every now and then but they have their own lives that there struggling with.

There is however a reason to come to parents and hopefully they will come every now and then just because they love you.

PROVERBS 19:20 Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. 21 There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

There are two places to go to when you have a question about anything and that is God first and parents second. Our kids need to know that if they have any questions about life they have a parent that will be their. God will always be there if you have questions.

ACTS 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Parents need to be a good influence for their kids to look at for living life. Not a parent that is just living life the way they want to. Let our heavenly father be the one you go to anytime.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.