Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-NDP

APTOPIX%20Severe%20Weather.JPEG-08099.jpg

By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, May 31, 9:59 PM

OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a mother and child were killed as tornadoes moved through Oklahoma City.
Highway Patrol Trooper Betsy Randolph says troopers found the bodies in a vehicle along Intersate 40 west of the city Friday.

Tornadoes slammed Oklahoma City and its suburbs, crumbling cars and tractor-trailers. (Article)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOaEPKV32s&feature=player_embedded
Published on May 31, 2013

A tornado emergency was declared for Oklahoma City on Friday as a large twister touched down, destroyed a Weather Channel vehicle and made a beeline for Oklahoma's largest city, where authorities pleaded with residents to seek shelter immediately.

Severe weather warnings expected for Oklahoma, Arkansas, Alabama, Texas and even western Pennsylvania.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have friends that live in Oklahoma, hoping and praying that my friends are safe and so are their families. Some much tragedy and so sad about the loss of lots of lives. Also, have friends in the other states affected, praying they and their families are safe too.
Praying that the storms calm and they stop, that no one else has to get hurt or pass on, due to the storms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Heard from one friend, her and her family are okay, they live near OK city. Have yet to get any answer from my other friend and her kids, if they are okay, plus her family that all live in the Tulsa area.

Upvote 0

MagicSabbath

Here For The Ride
May 16, 2013
✟423.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-NDP
Heard from one friend, her and her family are okay, they live near OK city. Have yet to get any answer from my other friend and her kids, if they are okay, plus her family that all live in the Tulsa area.
Good news in part at least. :hug: My very best wishes that your other friend and her children will be in touch soon and all is well with them too.

This was posted after the first Oklahoma tornado however, it's still a helpful resource today given the twisters that tore through just yesterday. I suppose it's too soon for survivor lists to have come out so people can conduct a search by name for their loved one's.

How to help Oklahoma tornado victims, shelter info

Upvote 0