Oklahoma shootings: Gunman on loose with AK-47 after killing two people & shooting 2 police officers

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married

The Independent

Oklahoma shootings: Gunman on loose with AK-47 after killing two people and shooting two police officers
Michael Vance believed to be in hiding after allegedly killing two family members and shooting at officers with an AK-47

• Caroline Mortimer

michael-vance.jpg

God be with the victims. And bring justice swiftly so that communities may be safe from this troubled man. Amen.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's right around where I'm heading tomorrow, Stillwater and then Edmond. If I see him, I will tackle him, and put that gun of his that he's so proud of right where it belongs.
Loads of farms and pastures between those locations. Lived in OK for three plus years when stationed at Fort Sill.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The Independent
Oklahoma shootings: Gunman on loose with AK-47 after killing two people and shooting two police officers
Michael Vance believed to be in hiding after allegedly killing two family members and shooting at officers with an AK-47

• Caroline Mortimer

michael-vance.jpg

God be with the victims. And bring justice swiftly so that communities may be safe from this troubled man. Amen.

Well, luckily for Mr. Vance, if Trump gets elected there will be a lot fewer people tracking him as resources are transferred to the all important task of rounding up and deporting the millions of nannies and vegetable pickers without proper papers. And of course towards building and maintaining a concrete and steel wall across the entire Southern border.

Because it's those darn nannies who are the real threat to America, especially the ones with children born in the USA.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0