Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
C'mon - where's a girls modesty to go?

Probably here:

"Restrooms will be made available in each district building for students who do not want use the shared restrooms."

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟185,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heck, they should just make gender neutral restrooms like in France. Our restroom system is archaic and costs more.

In France, you walk into a large restroom, where there is an attendant sitting. There are independent water closets with doors from the floor up. You can't peak in and the attendant would have you removed if you tried. Male or female goes into a water closet and does their thing. They come out, wash their hands fix their hair or whatever, and leave the attendant a little tip as they walk out. The attendant then checks the water closet to see if it needs to be clean or resupplied.

When I was in school, the boys room was always a mess with broken toilets and stalls. Also, it was where bullies harassed their victims in humiliating ways.

Jim

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has anyone watched that show on TLC called: I am Jazz?

I can see someone like her using a girl's bathroom with no issues. I do not think she would be safe in the boy's bathroom.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Has anyone watched that show on TLC called: I am Jazz?

I can see someone like her using a girl's bathroom with no issues. I do not think she would be safe in the boy's bathroom.
*He. I don't care how brainwashed that child has been. He is a boy.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe... Maybe not. I do
Not know enough about transgender or any studies about it to judge. There are a lot of trans kids out there.

*He. I don't care how brainwashed that child has been. He is a boy.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Maybe... Maybe not. I do
Not know enough about transgender or any studies about it to judge. There are a lot of trans kids out there.
No maybe about it. Even he and his family admit he was born a male.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well there is no denying that. The problem seems to be what's going on in the brain. I just don't know enough about it to say anything.

No maybe about it. Even he and his family admit he was born a male.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I do like 3 bathrooms being available to make people with this mental illness comfortable though. We should try our best to make people suffering from mental illness feel safe and taken care of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Never been in one so I don't know how many a gender neutral bathroom would hold.

Gender neutral bathrooms are nothing more than single user bathrooms.

We have two at our public library.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

frenchdefense

Feb 25, 2009
✟18,286.00
Faith
Catholic
When I was in France the office building I was working in (UAP Building) every floor had a men's room on one end of the building and a woman's room on the other and a gender neutral restroom in the center of the building. That's the one everybody pretty much used since it was closer to most people. I was a little weird about it for about 2 days, after that if was just something that everyone did.

Four stalls and a tampon machine.

Big deal

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I prefer the efficiency of gender neutral restrooms. I don't do anything in a restroom that I'd be ashamed of if a woman were in the next stall. Nothing is worse than having to go when your room is occupied and the other is vacant.

....besides, if there's one thing everybody who frequents bars, sporting events or concerts knows, it's that when he chips are down and the lines are long, women have no problem doing their business in the mens' room.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I prefer the efficiency of gender neutral restrooms. I don't do anything in a restroom that I'd be ashamed of if a woman were in the next stall. Nothing is worse than having to go when your room is occupied and the other is vacant.

....besides, if there's one thing everybody who frequents bars, sporting events or concerts knows, it's that when he chips are down and the lines are long, women have no problem doing their business in the mens' room.
True about bars. I often use the women's and the women often use the men's. Beer makes people have to pee... A lot. Lines get long. Restrooms get full. Sometimes you just have to go.

Upvote 0

hsilgne

Frustrated in Hooterville.
Feb 25, 2005
Canada
✟39,329.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'd just go outside if that's what it came down to.

Up here we call it 'the man bathroom'. One of the perks of being a boy. Well... at least with #1. If you're pinching a #2, squatting behind the bushes to pump a loaf is no fun at all.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
IMHO - women and men together isnt a good idea.
Sans the attendant - it could become a hot spot for rape. Women like to check or readjust their bras in the mirror, check their teeth, put on make up, sometimes use a lot of hairspray, check their dresses, chit chat with other women, throw away personal items, among many other things women do.

Upvote 0