Official "Married Couples Off-Topic Thread" (2)

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This may be more appropriate in the GIFs thread, but.....since this *is* off topic, I'll post it here:

15cb28680403f0e0e090f1e849fa85de.jpg

Upvote 0

ValleyGal

Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Ooooh, my head! Apparently Seattle's rush hour is from about 5 am till about 11 pm. So much for leaving early to beat the traffic. I am SO freaked out I was shaking so badly I could hardly sign the registration at the hotel. Then they instructed me where to park. LOL. Try squeezing a full size 4-dr sedan into a place hardly big enough for a smart car for two! No one better park beside me or I'll be pretty messed up and won't be able to get in my car to go home. That would be a challenge even if I was a size 2 - which I'm not!

Well, hubby's not on the skype right now, so I'm going downstairs to the starbucks. I must say, this is quite the quaint hotel. Maybe I'll find my way to where I'm going tomorrow so my morning's a little easier.

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ooooh, my head! Apparently Seattle's rush hour is from about 5 am till about 11 pm. So much for leaving early to beat the traffic. I am SO freaked out I was shaking so badly I could hardly sign the registration at the hotel. Then they instructed me where to park. LOL. Try squeezing a full size 4-dr sedan into a place hardly big enough for a smart car for two! No one better park beside me or I'll be pretty messed up and won't be able to get in my car to go home. That would be a challenge even if I was a size 2 - which I'm not!

Well, hubby's not on the skype right now, so I'm going downstairs to the starbucks. I must say, this is quite the quaint hotel. Maybe I'll find my way to where I'm going tomorrow so my morning's a little easier.

I thought you were a pro-lifer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ValleyGal

Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I thought you were a pro-lifer.

LOL!! yep...not suicidal either. But wow, this training better be worth it! :)

I was just out exploring. This is okay. I can walk to my conference in 5 minutes, there's a Starbucks along the way, and I was just up on the roof watching the sun set! ^_^

IP, you would not like Seattle. I will be glad to go home tomorrow. But now that I've walked for a while and then lounged on the roof, I've calmed down. When I first got here, it took a minute to peel my fingers off the steering wheel. I'm really trying to stay positive, but I have a feeling my hands will be a little stiff and sore in the morning. lol.

The other day I was in a workshop where someone said that it's good to have a little conflict now and then - people don't grow when they are not pushed. So I'm thinking this trip will be loaded with growth!

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
LOL!! yep...not suicidal either. But wow, this training better be worth it! :)

I was just out exploring. This is okay. I can walk to my conference in 5 minutes, there's a Starbucks along the way, and I was just up on the roof watching the sun set! ^_^

Ah. I was just wondering. Some people don't buy starbucks because they support abortion. That's why I was asking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ValleyGal

Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
oh....sorry. I thought you were talking about all the traffic. My apologies. Well, they apparently support gay marriage, too, but I will need lunch tomorrow, so.....it's a sandwich without getting lost. At home, I go to Starbucks very rarely, but for me, the fact is that no matter who we support, they will always have something we don't like about them.

I am not totally pro-life, either. I am totally pro-life for believers, but for the secular world - it is their choice, and I cannot judge them for living according to worldly standards. If I had my way, we would all stay pure until married and then stay faithful to our spouse till death do us part. Unfortunately, that is not reality....

Upvote 0

illudium_phosdex

Insert witty title here.
Dec 5, 2005
Alaska
✟14,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have to agree with VG. My two indulgences are Starbucks and Cold Stone Creamery. I go to Starbucks probably every other day. It's going to be every day now though. I've told myself that I'm allowed to have a Starbucks Americano each day I manage to do this one thing that I'm trying to do right now.

Upvote 0

ValleyGal

Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Honestly? I'm a Tim's gal. I loooove their French Vanilla. And it's half the price you'd pay at Starbucks. And at my regular Tim's, we have a Coldstone right in there. Now that's a rare treat! They have the best ice cream, but my poor hips don't like ice cream too often. They (my hips) already nag me about my French Vanilla.

Upvote 0